Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Could anyone help me make nigh indestructible tissues on my creature?  (Read 1080 times)

Aurelein

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

Hi there!

So, I've been trying to create an overpowered creature for me so I can play around a bit with it in adventurer mode. So far I've mostly edited the regular "giant" found in the "creature_standard" raw by giving it six arms and attached a couple of beneficial tokens to it. Next I wanted to try to make it's tissues better by making them indestructible and tried doing so by creating new tissue materials and tissue templates for it's skin, muscle, fat, bone, cartilage and teeth based on their original code. I've then incorporated these new tissues and materials into their own custom body plans and then assigned those as the body plans for the giant.

Later however when I tried testing the creature in-game it seemed to lose limbs easier than before so clearly I seem to have done something terribly wrong in my modding attempt. I, however with my extremely limited modding experience and knowledge thereof can't for the life of me see what I did wrong.

I was therefore wondering if anyone here could have a look at the edits i did to the raws and point out what I did wrong or if there's an easier, slightly more foolproof way of making stronger tissues?

I'm attaching the relevant raw edits below:

Creature_standard
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Body_default:

B_detail_plan_default:

Tissue_template_default:

Material_template_default:

Please tell me if there are any more raws that I need to post in order for you to help me.

Thanks in advance!

P.S. I was unsure if this was the right forum to post my question in but I hope the moderators can move this topic to the correct subforum if that's the case!