Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Other race civilizations? (Personal quest of boredom, a retarded tale)  (Read 4386 times)

Lioneez

• Bay Watcher
  • Challenged.
    • View Profile

Well, its not much of a question but I been experimenting with adventure mode recently as soon as we got the claim site option, here is what I am trying to do:
I am trying to generate a world with more animal people that I will recruit and start a village with.

but I ran into a few problems:
1)When I take my group to start a village I dont have access to stone which is a real bummer but that was already addressed
2)When we settle we are being registered as the group me the main leader originated from which is also a bummer
3)After time we dont really get recognized as a village or able to break ties with our origin civilization since we are registered as a "Camp" with no way to advance.
4)If you happen to spawn another adventurer to visit your place and you retire there you will be teleport back to the city you came from, which is annoying

these are only a select few and I hope some of you might try this so maybe we will get a clear picture of how it works fully and maybe even post a few of our hopes in that regard in adventure mode.

P.S: generating a world with a good number of demi humans is hard, also about stone, you can buy it from dwarfs I noticed but that takes time.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2019, 05:41:19 pm by Lioneez »

Lioneez

• Bay Watcher
  • Challenged.
    • View Profile
Re: Other race civilizations?
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2019, 10:28:20 am »

Well this is an update:

3 months in game time till 9th Hematite year 100:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
this probably wont work and I will have to start anew with another world that hopefully has animal military men.