Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]

Author Topic: Fallout: A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game IC: Rock Around the Clock  (Read 17513 times)

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fallout: A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game IC: Rock Around the Clock
« Reply #210 on: October 22, 2018, 08:12:55 am »

"...Oh, you have to be kidding me."

After them!
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: October 27, 2018, 05:50:13 pm »

Gunshots. Explosions. Screaming. Then an air raid siren. The battle of Triple Trident had begun.

Keep sleeping.

Suddenly, continue sleeping.

Sure is noisy out there. It is making it rather difficult to sleep.

Ask around as to where everyone else has gone, someone should have noticed, because if the cat is good for one thing, its really noticeable.

One of the gate guards says he saw someone with a radcat leave a couple hours ago. It looks like they left you behind, for the time being. Maybe he will be back later?

After you get a fair distance from a gate, it explodes in a fantastic fireball. Looking back you see the guards dukeing it out with tribals decorated with intricate tatoos. The guards look better equipped and trained, but the surprise attack left them at a disadvantage (not to mention that bomb blast that took out the gate.) A large group of armed raiders is appearing in the distance, rushing the newly created hole in the defenses.

Somewhere in the city, an old air raid siren begins howling.

You should never spend low on equipment

spend all the monies on ingredient stuff( if I have any)

All your starting money, and what you had just earned, has been turned into resources that have in turn been turned into healing powder. Specifically, two doses of it. Not quite as good as stimpaks, but it can easily save a life.

Just as you are wiping the (metaphorical) sweat off your brow, those noises from the top of the page happen! Get ready to fight! Or heal!

"...Oh, you have to be kidding me."

After them!

after them! Hurry before the attack begins!

You rush back at full speed, arriving seconds too late to prevent the main attack. The raiders are now rushing the city, towards the bombed-out gate. They are numerous, but poorly equipped as a group. Many are in loincloths, showing their tattooed bodies. Others are in cheap leather armor. Many have spears, knives, bows, and other primitive weapons. Some even have what appear to be muskets. Others are equipped with clearly looted weapons, of a much higher quality than their brethren. In the end their main strength is certainly numbers.

At least you are at their backs. Perfect position to deal some damage.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: October 27, 2018, 06:10:07 pm »

Rush to battle! Do not delay!
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: October 27, 2018, 08:14:24 pm »

Attack the gun-wielders! blood for the blood throne, skulls for the skull god!
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: October 27, 2018, 08:50:58 pm »

Sneak and find a high spot from where I could snipe and ambush the enemies while they are distracted by the deathclaw.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: October 27, 2018, 11:34:22 pm »

Try to help any wounded militia with first aid, where it is possiblle, if I encounter foul raiders use my built in flamer and chainsaw ( I am Mr handy after all)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: October 28, 2018, 03:45:58 am »

Go towards the sounds of battle with my shotgun at the ready.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

impcamper

• Bay Watcher
  • YOU ARE NOW ALL SAFE
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: October 29, 2018, 02:53:26 pm »

First Aid for everyone! Well, everyone on my side at least. I will be better then that Mr. Handy!
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]