Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: does adventurer need dancer skill to perform dance?and the skill instruments?  (Read 1632 times)

Timmi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I find sometimes my adventurer can dance and sometimes can not

KittyTac

• Bay Watcher
  • Impending Catsplosion. [PREFSTRING:aloofness]
    • View Profile

Outsiders can't dance.
Don't trust this toaster that much, it could be a villain in disguise.
Mostly phone-posting, sorry for any typos or autocorrect hijinks.

Timmi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Outsiders can't dance.
but I'm from a human civilization, though I'm a elf, still a citizen

BadCompany141

• Bay Watcher
  • [POWER] Legendary Blowgunner, Legendary Knapper
    • View Profile

unless you level up most of your physical attributes to superelven during a 7 day fight with something that doesnt die your going to keep dancing horribly until you level up the dancing skill itself. so no you don't need any of the skills to be able to perform... a performance. only reading books is where you need the reading skill to be able to read

Timmi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

unless you level up most of your physical attributes to superelven during a 7 day fight with something that doesnt die your going to keep dancing horribly until you level up the dancing skill itself. so no you don't need any of the skills to be able to perform... a performance. only reading books is where you need the reading skill to be able to read
Thx for the reply. Then why I can't perform dance with this character

IndigoFenix

• Bay Watcher
  • All things die, but nothing dies forever.
    • View Profile
    • Boundworlds: A Browser-Based Multiverse Creation and Exploration Game

Does your civilization have any dances?  I've never seen one generate without any but it might be possible.

BadCompany141

• Bay Watcher
  • [POWER] Legendary Blowgunner, Legendary Knapper
    • View Profile

Thx for the reply. Then why I can't perform dance with this character

you probably spawned in as a bandit/nomad group, if people expressed hate towards you this could confirm it

edit: if you really want to dance that bad, your going to have to check legends mode for a book that teaches you said composition, then hunt down for it. however i never did this or heard anyone do this before so it might be a fluke
« Last Edit: August 20, 2018, 04:36:38 pm by BadCompany141 »

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile

I've heard you can learn dances by watching them be performed enough times. Takes a long time, though.
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?