Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Mission- Found Nothing  (Read 690 times)

quekwoambojish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Mission- Found Nothing
« on: June 15, 2018, 03:20:07 pm »

Hey all, I was wondering if after sending a group on a mission, if nothing is found, does that mean just they aren’t good enough to find?

If you send them more than once, with better skills, will they find more likely?

Leonidas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mission- Found Nothing
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2018, 08:57:30 pm »

I'm pretty sure that it means there's nothing at that site. To check, export a fresh round of legends data and check it.
Edit: To clarify, it means that there's nothing at that site that you were looking for. For a raid, it means that there was nothing to steal. For a pillage or raze, it means that there was no one to kill.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2018, 10:09:53 pm by Leonidas »

DoktaYut

• Bay Watcher
  • [BIOME:OCEAN_DEEP]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2018, 10:55:38 pm »

I'm pretty sure that it means there's nothing at that site. To check, export a fresh round of legends data and check it.
Edit: To clarify, it means that there's nothing at that site that you were looking for. For a raid, it means that there was nothing to steal. For a pillage or raze, it means that there was no one to kill.

Even when the map screen says the site still has people? I've had that before. They go, they rampage immediately and they come back but no one dies and no fights are had.
This is a Bay 12 Forum Post. Written on the item is a signature entitled Thoughts on Signatures, authored by Dokta Yut. It concerns the elaboration, selection and display of forum signatures. The writing is very concise, yet it has a touch of humor. Overall, the prose is not awful, but not very good either.

Leonidas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2018, 12:03:01 am »

Even when the map screen says the site still has people? I've had that before. They go, they rampage immediately and they come back but no one dies and no fights are had.
The in-game map screen often lies. It rounds up, it updates infrequently, and it doesn't show animals or historical figures. Use Legends Viewer instead.