Stopped, no more catification, but not less
- 2 (10%)
Reversal, but requires small magic input to keep
- 4 (20%)
Embrace the cat
- 8 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Wands Race II - The calm before the storm [PRELUDE/INTRO]  (Read 4375 times)

Chiefwaffles

• Bay Watcher
  • I've been told that waffles are no longer funny.
    • View Profile
Re: Wands Race II - The calm before the storm [PRELUDE/INTRO]
« Reply #45 on: April 28, 2018, 11:51:12 pm »

I mean, Fallacy did this in one action and it was against the rest of the Vaulters’ will, so it’d be crueler to keep it.
Quote from: RAM
You should really look to the wilderness for your stealth ideas, it has been doing it much longer than you have after all. Take squids for example, that ink trick works pretty well, and in water too! So you just sneak into the dam upsteam, dump several megatons of distressed squid into it, then break the dam. Boom, you suddenly have enough water-proof stealth for a whole city!

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 28, 2018, 11:53:08 pm »

And it was a prototype-duel action, so it makes NO SENSE to keep a single one of the prototypes if you aren't going to keep all of them.

In other words, we (the United Forenians) are absolutely getting lightning revolvers and the plans for two-story mechs if the cats actually matter (i.e., if they affect the number of pregame designs available to the Vaulters)
We shall make the highest quality of quality quantities of soldiers with quantities of quality.

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 29, 2018, 01:16:04 am »

Cat people is not so bad. Providing stealth and senses/stats for night raid and leads into path that other, even more dangerous creatures get hybridized with humans.

Hell only the first step of my plan got brought up with plants. I was planning on a overarching tech unit tree with plant/human/ monster hybrids.

Read: Gigantic Mobile trees giving birth via seeds raining down on enemy. Said seeds man sized and from them said monsters. The very end would have been something akin to Montser Planet Godzilla. A kaiju monster unit.

I never plot same thing twice, just speaking in that plans do not always work. Hell for sea battles had iron clads and sea monster summon spells, the big problem was I thought the war was going to stay ttench/March a little bit more but the damn siege weapon race occurred. And so many damn redesigns on cannons when a battle field in rpgs have a maximum range gap.

Instead of pushing range cap to try to go over should have been a faster rate if fire but I gave up due to the salt.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]