Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Foxhole - Running with rifles but with crafting  (Read 9233 times)

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
Re: Foxhole - Running with rifles but with crafting
« Reply #60 on: August 10, 2017, 12:01:54 am »

It costs money now.
0/10 would not play again.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

Heretic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 10, 2017, 12:29:53 am »

Just played it for a while, afraid to do anything in case I screw it up for the rest of my team. Server I joined on we were pushed back to pretty much our last base with no resources and some guy locked all the trucks so we had to go on foot back and forth until we could build a truck.

Going to see if there's a server I can actually be useful in...
It's just a luck. I had 6 hour session on server where our logistics team was supercool and made tank every 3 minutes, except tons of ammo and other stuff.
Or...
we can play all together) i think if we create 20-30 man's squad, we will easily win almost every game we join in.

Ozyton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 10, 2017, 02:08:29 am »

I'd be down for that if we can all get on at the same time and are in the same general location. Don't want to deal with ping issues.

I did manage to join a sever that was pretty evenly matched and partook in actual battles and a bit of base building too, which was actually pretty nice instead of the wandering around being useless you do when you're on your last base.

StudyHard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 10, 2017, 04:43:27 am »

Foxhole has some interesting features but I don't know, it doesn't appeal me that much as rwr. The fact that it doesn't have any bots might kill the game in the future. It is also very slow paced compared to rwr, which might be appealing for people looking for a MMO shooter but the lack of action kills it for me. Also the stupid dumbed-down mining is very annoying, pressing a key repeatedly watching the progress-bar to fill over and over again is cumbersome. It's only early access though, so it might get better in the future. I am glad that they finally went another path than rwr instead of being a copy, what they were at the beginning.

Heretic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 10, 2017, 05:29:01 am »

It's to much shooters about "war is fun" and it's like the only mmo about boring and production war. If  you got team you can change role in 10 minutes for say. 10 min mine, 10 min shoot.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #65 on: August 10, 2017, 05:31:21 am »

It's interesting, but only if you have a group of players.
The problem is, however, that the game costs way too much for what it is. Ah, the golden times of when you paid less for early-access games instead of full price, or even more (TARKOV, I'M LOOKING AT YOU). :/
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

ThtblovesDF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 13, 2017, 12:26:02 pm »

I like this more then Running with Rifles, but yeah, you need a group.

If anyone has weird gameing times that overlap with germany, hit me up -> Thtb

Heretic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 16, 2018, 12:40:34 pm »

Is it Ok if i'm ok in english and don't speak german at all?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]