Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Roll to be bored on a bus  (Read 1825 times)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to be bored on a bus
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2018, 04:33:27 pm »

Fall helplessly in love with some total stranger sitting not far from me.
Silently curse my crippling shyness and daydream about a better life, a life where I might actually have the courage to strike up a conversation with her.

Wallow in self-loathing, in addition to or instead of my existing boredom.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2018, 05:27:49 pm »

look into the void and contemplate about something, then turn that topic and go even deeper into the fundamentals of it, and when i cant go deeper, just move over to another one
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2018, 06:48:36 pm »

Pull out my phone and see if any of my RTDs on the Dock14 forums have updated, or if there’s any new good ones.
(5) One just popped up! It's called "Roll to Feel Unenthusiastic on a Plane" and it looks really solid. Glass decides to post an action--something meta, just to be original. He awaits his reply...
The GM only ever posts one reply. What a jerk.

Take over driving for a but, maybe the change will make this less monotonous.
(5) Doomblade (what a name!) asks the driver if he can take a shift. The driver says no, but then he recognizes Doomblade as one of his coworkers. "Sure, I guess? If anything bad happens, it's on you."
"On second thought, I'd still be liable, so nah." You return to your seat.

The bus ride is exceptionally boring, but after nine hours of misery, it ends.

((Sorry--I was planning to update this throughout the day, but my posts kept getting eaten by Safari and spotty celluar internet.))

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2018, 07:06:25 pm »

In that case, react anyway to someone else's suggestion and stand up (as I'm not driving) and shout I've had it with these motherfucking bees on this motherfucking bus! Then sit down again, and go to sleep. Bees don't attack without provocation.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2018, 09:16:04 pm »

Get off bus, transfer to my other bus which is an 11 hour trip through the desert. Play Desert Bus on my laptop.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2018, 09:24:26 pm »

In that case, react anyway to someone else's suggestion and stand up (as I'm not driving) and shout I've had it with these motherfucking bees on this motherfucking bus! Then sit down again, and go to sleep. Bees don't attack without provocation.
Get off bus, transfer to my other bus which is an 11 hour trip through the desert. Play Desert Bus on my laptop.
it's dead. the original gimmick was that I would end it when I got off the bus... and, technically speaking, I did!
Pages: 1 [2]