Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Trouble with various new features.  (Read 844 times)

Deus Machina

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Trouble with various new features.
« on: December 19, 2017, 12:13:21 am »

Noticed it with the new civilization screen, but also with display cases.
At the bottom, where it says 'You civilization,' 'world', etc., and in a couple other new menus, the commands that would have letters beside them to open them just have a green ?, so I can't do anything.
Bug? Issue with raws? Using Peridexis LNB 44.02-r04.
Quote from: KillerClowns
Beneath the slade, there is sheep. By all that his holy, there are so many sheep down there. I don't know why it's sheep.

PatrikLundell

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Trouble with various new features.
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2017, 04:21:46 am »

It's been mentioned elsewhere, so you might want to search the forum. If I remember correctly (which might not be the case) it's caused by the usage of tile sets that are not updated properly so they've replaced files with ones that lack the new info. If that's the cause, you may want to mention which tile set you're using.

Montieth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2017, 05:33:52 am »

Yep, I posed a similar question. Moving to the 64 bit build resolved the issue on the Mac.
*“Under the Mountain dark and tall The King has come unto his hall! His foe is dead, the Worm of Dread, And ever so his foes shall fall.
*The sword is sharp, the spear is long, The arrow swift, the Gate is strong; The heart is bold that looks on gold; The dwarves no more shall suffer wrong.
*The dwarves of yore made mighty spells, While hammers fells like ringing bells In places deep, where dark things sleep, In hollow halls beneath the fells.
-from The Hobbit (Dwarves Battle Song)”

Deus Machina

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2017, 06:08:20 am »

My search-fu failed me.
The most recent PC pack didn't offer the option; I assume it's 64-bit.
I didn't change the graphics settings, so it defaults to Phoebus 16x I believe. In TWBT mode, if it matters.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2017, 06:10:49 am by Deus Machina »
Beneath the slade, there is sheep. By all that his holy, there are so many sheep down there. I don't know why it's sheep.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2017, 07:00:23 am »

These are mods causing problems. disable all mods, then see if the problem is there. If it's not, report the problem to the mod authors.

Deus Machina

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2017, 07:15:19 am »

Alright, yeah, bumping this up to the makers.
Took off TWBT mode, tried a couple different graphics, even ACII, same thing.
Bet the next update to the LNB will fix that. Not like I've used display cases or paid much attention to the world before.

Deus Machina

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2017, 07:22:35 am »

Hey hey hey, cancel that.
It seems--at least the civ screen--was because I had updated and my interface file hadn't upgraded properly. Copy that elsewhere, cut-paste the new one in, civ screen looks good.
Of course, now I'm going to have to go back in and change some keybindings again. Grr.