Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]

Author Topic: Things That Made You Nervous Today  (Read 19574 times)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things That Made You Nervous Today
« Reply #165 on: June 21, 2017, 02:35:50 am »

Double-postin' 'cause I have to catch a whole shit-tonne of trains over the next couple of days, starting this evening, and I haven't entirely finished packing my luggage yet oh shit. Also it seems I'll probably have to wait overnight at a train station tonight in order to catch my ultra-early 6 AM train in the morning, since the earliest train from my brother's place down there would get me there just a few minutes before it leaves.   

I've done this before, but there's a risk of dying with boredom. Also I've been trying not to listen to headphones too much lately due to my hearing acting up and causing me a great deal of worry, so that's my main form of entertainment more-or-less gone.
Not sure if there's good enough light to read by out the front of the station, either.   
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things That Made You Nervous Today
« Reply #166 on: November 25, 2017, 04:19:56 am »

Oh gods I don't wanna triple post but my phone would probably go flat in the time it'd take to decide on another thread after searching up this one. D:

Anxiety is acting up in a big way - everyone seems hostile in some way no matter how innocuous or friendly their behaviour, and my phone is almost out of battery so in a short while I'll have no way to occupy myself.
I was supposed to
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]