Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Frost Isle  (Read 628 times)

Vamking12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Frost Isle
« on: December 14, 2017, 03:27:54 pm »

50 years ago the Great Frost began freezing and destroying half of the great War Island, in the aftermath two realms stood above all.

Kinland Empire (blue): Before the Great Frost enclosed the north it was a blooming region of cultures and kingdoms rising and falling known for it's great warriors and brave explorers who traveled across the continent in search of adventure. Trying to flee the Great Frost many kingdoms even those that used to battle day and night joined each other in search of new pastures, despite the southern kingdoms best defenses a successful migration/invasion was the result of this alliance; now a large empire made of many feuding kings and dukes from different cultures and backgrounds has established their rule over these new lands.

Kenos Republic (red): A wealthy realm that prides itself on it's long history and unique government, electing rulers from it's noble class and being home to many ancient powerful families with rivalries older then the republic itself, uniting half the continent through a combination of vassals fleeing the northern horde and the conquest of local powers they serve as the equally powerful counterpart to the Kinland Empire and pride themselves on the city of Kenos, the largest city in the world.

In this game you play as a lord, duke, king in either of these two realms using war, intrigue and diplomacy to further you and your families power, if you want to join just a pick a realm and give me a summary of your character and yes the slots for Emperor of Kinland and Elected-King (working title you can pick whatever you want) of Kenos are open, first come first serve.

Rules:
1. Be nice OOC IC I don't care
2. New Turn ever every three days
3. This is mainly roleplay
4. For ingame things wait till the GM (me or anyone I appoint) does the turn.

Ingame Stuff:

Wars, battles and sieges will be decided using some logic and dice rolls please don't metagame
Elections in Republics will use ingame votes
Buildings that give advantages or Events (finding a genius general)
Recruiting and Training is semi-ingame
If You own a hex you can declare your hex (and anyone who joins you) part of a new nation, so if you and your friends own six hexs you can form a six hex nation. If you don't own any hexs you cannot start a new nation, conquer one then make the nation.
You can pick a flag, name the nation do whatever just have a hex.

MAP:
https://ibb.co/g6okAR

Vamking12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Frost Isle
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2017, 06:07:59 pm »

bump