Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: Seattle Dawn: Full Metal Justice IC Chapter 2: Snake Eyes  (Read 6617 times)

Blackoutchimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Seattle Dawn: Full Metal Justice IC Chapter 2: Snake Eyes
« Reply #90 on: September 13, 2017, 11:11:55 am »

Heh, well that was that, quite the charming figure wasn't he?
I wonder what more he has to say 'bout us

Petting Charlie intensifies
« Last Edit: September 13, 2017, 11:13:38 am by Blackoutchimp »

Aurorix

• Bay Watcher
  • Thief Boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 13, 2017, 08:18:12 pm »

Barron sits up straight, arms crossed in his chair. "Nothing good most likely, though I sure we all know who's fault that is..." He gives a fierce glare directed at Blutt. "I just hope you all stop to think before you keep destroying things. I know you probably think you're "very good" or "the best" at what you do but at least try not to bring down cities in you're wake. Unless you find it fun murdering thousands."

Blackoutchimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 15, 2017, 11:10:18 am »

Let's wait and see what sir president has to say then.
Oh and Blutt please refrain from killing innocent civilians next mission, okay?

cronos5010

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 16, 2017, 06:34:24 am »

It took a while for the video screen to pop back into life, and it took even longer for the President's impressive visage to grace the screen with his presence once more. The camera slowly panned out to reveal a small army of nondescript suited interns moving back and forth in the background as they tried their best to clean the presidential suite after what seemed to be another restless night. The president gently placed his empty glass of iced tea on a nearby table, causing the two ice cubes inside of the glass to make a distinct tink sound when they bumped into the glass.

The president coughed to try and get everyone's attention before he said "Trunk is right, the number of civilians casualties this group has caused makes it really really difficult to try and make us seem like a legitimate group of freedom fighters as opposed to just another rogue military group turned terrorist". The president stopped for a moment to gesture at his empty glass of iced tea before he continued with "Now I need to ask an important question before we even begin the next mission briefing. None of you have an excessive amount of hatred or animosity for the city of Las Vegas or it's inhabitants right?".
"I guess I gotta get all funky if I'm gonna make this work."-Stretch Armstrong

Blackoutchimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 16, 2017, 10:06:43 am »

Elizabeth chuckles
That depends, how is Las Vegas doing right now?

Aurorix

• Bay Watcher
  • Thief Boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 16, 2017, 11:20:21 pm »

Trunk scoffed at the question being asked. "Why would I have any reason to hate a city? It's a foolish waste of fury better spent on those who deserve it."

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: September 17, 2017, 02:55:48 am »

"What? Speak up boy! My hearing ain't what it used to be!"
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Blackoutchimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 17, 2017, 02:55:05 pm »

Do. You. Hate. Las. Vegas. Or. Anyone. Living. In. Las. Vegas?

DragonRage

• Bay Watcher
  • Mwahahahahahahahaha
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 20, 2017, 07:01:09 pm »

"I played a few gigs in Vegas once," Ray says, "They seemed pretty cool.  Didn't much care for the weather, though."
"If a lightning bolt can't solve your problems, you aren't being creative enough." - Zoe Walker

cronos5010

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: September 21, 2017, 07:59:12 am »

The president politely coughed out loud to get everyone's attention before he continued with "It is good to know that most of you won't feel the sudden urge to destroy everything located in the location of your next mission". He took his now full glass of iced tea from the table as he continued with "As you know, Senator Jaleel White has been a staunch supporter of the coup d'etat from the very start, and for his support he has earned his home state of Nevada the privilege of becoming one of the coup d'etat force's primary sources of income.".

He took a long and drawn out sip from his glass before he said "Now during his time in office he has made damn sure to increase the state of Nevada's income tax to a very very very ridiculous 45%! And all of this is being used to power the coup d'etat forces war machines". The president seemed to be barely containing his fury when he continued with "Now obviously the simplest way to end his reign of terror is to do nothing for six months and wait for his Class 1 position to be up for reelection". He adds a slightly dramatic pause by taking another long sip from his glass before he suddenly said "But! I have heard from several reliable sources that this man is plotting something that is absolutely diabolical, something that will cause the entire state of Nevada to fall in line and do everything the coup d'etat forces want them to do".

He pointed at a vaguely defined map of Nevada that is wheeled into view in the background before he said "While I cannot tell you what this diabolical plan is on such short notice, I can definitely tell you that you will be meeting with the Lone Star rebel militia inside of your mecha on the outskirts of Las Vegas.". He points at a picture of Cashman field located directly underneath the map before he continued with "Your goal is to make your way to Cashman field, and somehow convince the senator to fight you inside of his low mobility and high armor mecha 'the Big Unit'.". He takes a deep breath before he finally said "After doing so you will make your way to the North Las Vegas airport for extraction with the hopefully still alive senator in tow.".

He takes one final sip from his glass before he said "Does anyone have any questions?".

Blackoutchimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: September 21, 2017, 08:17:49 am »

So we need to make a show, destroy a bunker mech and keep him alive? Well count me in...
Oh actually! If could i would love to have a city map or any other info you have about "the big unit" the senator and Las Vegas itself, that'd be great.

cronos5010

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 05, 2017, 08:38:37 am »

The president slowly shook his head in disapproval before he said "I am afraid that we have very very very little information about the big unit itself as it seems to have never been used in public, and in fact we don't actually know if it is fully functional in the first place". The president places his now empty glass of iced tea on the table in front of him before he slowly moonwalked away from the camera as the image slowly faded out with a circle. "And I will say that it shouldn't be that hard to find a map of Las Vegas online...". It took exactly three seconds for the president's venerable visage to be replaced by a simple picture of a map and a digital clock that is counting down towards what at first seemed to be an unspecified event that will occur in thirty minutes. It didn't take long for the words "Get yourselves ready to leave in: 29:49 minutes" to appear directly above the digital clock.

It might be a good idea to make your way towards the hangar.

Blackoutchimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: October 08, 2017, 09:42:52 am »

Very well. On y va!
Elizabeth puts Charlie in his babyseat, after double checking all her mecha's parts
I'm ready, how 'bout you guys?
« Last Edit: October 08, 2017, 09:45:13 am by Blackoutchimp »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]