Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Smooth Sailing  (Read 777 times)

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
Smooth Sailing
« on: August 26, 2017, 08:48:01 pm »

Welcome to awake.

Sitting up in this space, you see you are in a small room of some kind with metal walls. They are smooth, the corners are all rounded in every way. There are no visible doors.

>Suggestion Game<
It is absolutely necessary, for the peace and safety of mankind, that some of earth's dark, dead corners and unplumbed depths be left alone; lest sleeping abnormalities wake to resurgent life, and blasphemously surviving nightmares squirm and splash out of their black lairs to newer and wider conquests.

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
Re: Smooth Sailing
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2017, 05:47:52 am »

>Examine Yourself
Eventually when you go far enough the insane start becoming the sane

Doubloon-Seven

• Bay Watcher
  • You fool. You absolute buffoon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2017, 09:11:19 am »

>Check surfaces for seams that reveal a door.

Avanti!

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2017, 10:12:58 am »

>Check ceiling and floors, to see if they are made of a different material.
>Agree that right-pointing carrot symbols will be the base of suggestions.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2017, 07:52:52 pm »

>going with [first reply]<[highest voted] format<

Examine Yourself

You see you are sitting comfortably on a cushion bedding with gray fabric matching the color of the metal. You are a humanoid, nude but you appear to be genderless and hairless. Your skin is blue.
It is absolutely necessary, for the peace and safety of mankind, that some of earth's dark, dead corners and unplumbed depths be left alone; lest sleeping abnormalities wake to resurgent life, and blasphemously surviving nightmares squirm and splash out of their black lairs to newer and wider conquests.