Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Farspire, City of Heroes - Souls Available!  (Read 1757 times)

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
Re: Farspire, City of Heroes - Souls Available!
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2017, 08:10:31 pm »

Silver eye's a mixture of..maybe slight disappointment but definitely relief...It would have been extremely awkward and not to mention that she wasn't entirely sure she had the skill sets to protect one of her friends in this kinda situation. It was then that her eyes went wide. Her friends! They were out there during this attack and they could be being killed right now! The village was in danger and though...they weren't a fighter at heart they...they had the talent and the potential certainly..but not the heart for it.

Their stomach churned they didn't want to fight. They didn't want to go out there and risk dying but they couldn't just stand by. They were 19! They weren't a child anymore despite how her friends might tease! Despite how blood even thinking of it made them feel faint and terrified.

Hold my mace tight in my arm and exit my room. Into the rest of my house look for my spellbook and see if anyone else is home right now! Please be no dead bodies please be no dead bodies!
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2017, 08:29:06 pm »

Setting one foot firmly, and pushing off with the other, Beor lunges with the hammer, hoping to catch the goblin off-guard with his unexpected tactics.
We shall make the highest quality of quality quantities of soldiers with quantities of quality.

UristMcChladni

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2017, 09:43:11 pm »

Roboson whacks that gobo with his whacking walking stick!
[0 Successes vs 0] Roboson's whalking stick sweeps ineffectually through the air, but as the goblin turns to respond, the imp rends its claws down the goblin's back. As the goblin falls it contorts in pain disproportionate to its wounds, and it has begun to shrivel before it even hits the ground. Though no other goblins are immediately seeking to engage Roboson, his imp throws itself towards another, eager to reap the reward of another soul. (+1 SP)

Hold my mace tight in my arm and exit my room. Into the rest of my house look for my spellbook and see if anyone else is home right now! Please be no dead bodies please be no dead bodies!
Her spellbook was easy to find, and she stashes it under her arm. There is a dead body lying in doorway but (fortunately?) it is that of a goblin. The others in the house have apparently been drawn out by the combat, and judging by the goblin corpse an apparent lack of safety in staying put.

Setting one foot firmly, and pushing off with the other, Beor lunges with the hammer, hoping to catch the goblin off-guard with his unexpected tactics.
[3 Successes vs 1][2 Wounds] With a sickening crack the head of the hammer caves in the ribs of the goblin, sending it limply to the ground. Looking up, there are no other goblins paying attention to Beor, though two of the beasts are nearby. Down the street he can see a goblin brought down by a leather winged beast of some sort. (+1 SP)

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2017, 09:45:58 pm »

There's only one thing to do: Protect the village.

Beor charges at the nearest goblin, running as fast and as quietly as he can.
We shall make the highest quality of quality quantities of soldiers with quantities of quality.

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2017, 09:48:36 pm »

Roboson loots the goblin then follows the imp, caught up in the fevor.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2017, 10:03:55 pm »

Giving a small disquieting sound at seeing the corpse of the goblin their face paling as they felt their hand shake.

Okay. Okay! CALM DOWN! You're alright. It's just a goblin. No one you know. Bad they are bad. You need to focus or you will die. Yes...Calm. Let's calm down.

Breathing deep taking in a deep breath trying to stop the shaking feeling their hammering heart in their chest. Eyes closing before they open them and begin to move cautiously exiting trying to stick to the shadows.

Steel myself. Cautiously exit the house try to keep to the shadows be ready to defend myself.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2017, 10:07:21 pm by AbstractTraitorHero »
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.
Pages: 1 [2]