Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: Shadows Among the Stars: Game Thread  (Read 4788 times)

VoidSlayer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Shadows Among the Stars: Game Thread
« Reply #75 on: July 23, 2017, 09:57:42 pm »

The Yzari orders the Skyjumpers back into the ships and to return to seize control of the Sinkable.  The self destruct missiles are not primed, but are kept hooked up.

I am leaving the bombs in place, should give them a bit of a scare.  And us long enough to retreat before they figure out they are not armed.

Also, see if you can get a few of those files they are sending around.  Should be good promotional material.

Glory to the fleet.  Yzari out.

Khan Boyzitbig

• Bay Watcher
  • [THOUGHTS:CHAOTIC] [ACTUALLY A SWAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 24, 2017, 05:06:16 am »

Spoiler: character sheet (click to show/hide)

Sigh, one of those days when you wish you had a cloaking device

Keep watching the Dominion Fleet and should it leave head towards the moon to investigate the base there. If the Dominion Fleet should return to blockade positions or approach my ships disengage and take a roundabout route to the pirate base and assist friendlies.
////;::;\\\\ Scuttle Scuttle...

Milk for the Khorneflakes!

Luminous Bolt of Bacon
"Excuse me sir, You are on Fire."

Sudurandom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 24, 2017, 12:21:14 pm »

Spoiler: Tav Kelleran (click to show/hide)

Tav tells the crime boss he'll have to ask his superiors about the kill team, but transporting the fugitive won't be a problem.

To get through the blockade Tav gets the scouts to relay the position of the Dominion ships. Then he brings the Starfarer in on an unpowered approach, only using the engines at the last minute to slow to a safe speed for reentry.

codybob1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Quis custodiet ipsos Renegade?
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 28, 2017, 09:08:58 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

UNIT WILL HIDE IN AN UNOCCUPIED ESCAPE POD, WITH ALL OF UNITS' GEAR, TO BE LAUNCHED AT ENEMY SHIP WHEN Killer-Of-Many-Things JAMES AVALON IS READY.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2017, 10:39:35 pm by codybob1999 »
Please don't revive Dan, they have suffered enough.

Edited for possibly misgendering a fork.
The wheels of progress frozen motionless/Unless we thaw all these unspoken spokes/Then death is coming home/The wheels of progress frozen motionless/Unless we thaw all these unspoken spokes/Well then we're going home

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 01, 2017, 10:45:39 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: RAV SA-1 Valravn (click to show/hide)

Fight the pirates.

Launch the escape pod holding agent Procul and ready my flash drive for transmissions of his code, then begin evasive maneuvers.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 01, 2017, 10:58:15 am »

Amelia was concerned, to say the least, in seeing that her tandem-jump with the Valravn not...happening as she had expected. Mayhap a miscalculation or otherwise, she found herself and her ship alone in the asteroid system. Moments later, radio transmissions encrypted and encoded in allied hands told her what had become of the Valravn: Amelia took this as an opportunity, knowing its captain was a rather resilient type.

Scanners to full power; begin reconnaissance of the area, stay near silent running, and begin training the troops for boarding or combat drilling, to prepare for assaulting the pirate base or pirate ships.

Send a message back to the fleet Admiral about our reports; anything we get from scanning.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]