Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

Author Topic: Lowlife, a Shadowrun RTD Mission 0: The Park Job (Sign ups still open)  (Read 10442 times)

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
Re: Lowlife, a Shadowrun RTD Mission 0: The Park Job (Sign ups still open)
« Reply #120 on: August 12, 2017, 08:24:14 am »

This is a trap,that i am sure of,and i wont parkour becuse i am not a fucking tree hugging hippie,i slowly go into the building with my gun in hand ready for action
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: August 12, 2017, 09:30:53 am »

Get some grub. If I'm lucky it won't contain actual grubs.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: August 12, 2017, 06:03:02 pm »

"Why, old chap, I'll do it as a favor, no need for cash to soil the friendly relationship. Now, I'll be off! Ta-ta!"
Give a respectful bow to this peculiarly friendly gentleman and deliver his package to where he wants it. Whistle merry tunes to express my joy at adventure!

Spoiler: Status. (click to show/hide)
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

cronos5010

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: August 14, 2017, 10:29:29 am »

Jack Frost
Halfway through reading the suspiciously short infodump you realize that you could have gotten all of this off of the internet, and that quite frankly...you actually did. You spend a few awkward moments inputting one of the few pieces of actually useful information you got from the infodump (Her exact height) inside of your Virtual Reality simulation. Immediately after doing that you spent even more time to create an approximation of the restaurant she is said to be in later this evening. Rather unfortunately you soon realize that there is really nothing left to learn from doing this again.

Dorf101
(10)
You greeted the first ganger you met with two large holes to the chest, causing the muscular human male before you to immediately collapse in a bloody heap...although he is still twitching. Your extraordinarily loud gun conveniently alerted absolutely everyone in the building to your presence. Which is good, you were looking for a stand up fight today weren't you?

Usagi
Despite knowing the place like the back of his hand, Usagi still ended up staring into a horrendous looking bowl of nutrisoy shaped in the form of grubs today. He slowly starts to realize that it might not have been such a good idea to ask the woman at the counter for some grub, as she seemed a bit....vacant. Well at least he got something that technically counts as food.

Leech
(7)
You somehow manage to defy all logic by safely arriving in front of the drab and uniform looking exterior of the Stuffer Shack. A completely and utterly dull place that is manned by bored and disinterested wage slaves and frequently visited by all kinds of lower class scum. Rather fortunately you don't actually manage to see anything that is particularly disagreeable inside of the convenience store today...except quite possibly for that black jacket wearing gang that is starting to surround the building.
"I guess I gotta get all funky if I'm gonna make this work."-Stretch Armstrong

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: August 14, 2017, 10:31:09 am »

No, nothing to learn, but target practice is always helpful.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: August 14, 2017, 01:07:33 pm »

"Why, hello, fellow illicit gentlemen! Do you, per chance, know of any shady types ready to receive misbegotten packages?" I say as I walk up to the biggest, meanest and dumbest looking out of the group. I politely offer everyone a cigarette before I get down to business.

Spoiler: Status. (click to show/hide)
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: August 14, 2017, 02:36:56 pm »

"Let the fun begin then" I take cover and shoot anyone that i see
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]