Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: All dwarf socialize, and none cutting wood  (Read 2635 times)

Altaree

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: All dwarf socialize, and none cutting wood
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2017, 02:21:33 pm »

I was going to ask if you had 'fastdwarf 1' on.  A party in the tavern usually starts soon after I turn that on.
Dan Pearson:
This is a game which calculates the volume of blood in every creature it generates so it knows how much alcohol it would have to consume to get drunk, an update which, remarkably, ended up covering people's fortresses in cat vomit.

Elgate

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: All dwarf socialize, and none cutting wood
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2017, 03:26:38 am »

But I just bought three axes from the merchants in my village, it seems that it was the problem. I can't believe it, for some reason there are two axes in the village, yet nobody could find get their hands on them. Well, sorry I bothered everyone with that, and thank you. That also mean that the migrant wave I had earlier didn't bring a single axe on 16 migrants.

While i'm at it, if anyone knows a way to stop the trees to "cave-in" every time I cut them, I'd be glad. I just lost 3 more people in that tree-cutting session.

As I said a while back, it was a mistake on my part. I just assumed that I had axes, since I had been crafting them non stop, but for some reason the only axes where unavailable (they were probably underwater since I had a lot of drowned) and because of that, the problem solved itself when I bought a few.
Pages: 1 [2]