Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: [Dawn of Worlds] The Titan Age - Play Thread  (Read 817 times)

Necrothurge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
[Dawn of Worlds] The Titan Age - Play Thread
« on: April 30, 2017, 03:01:53 am »

Spoiler: World Map (click to show/hide)
Rules, Character Creation and Discussion Thread

It is the First Era of the First Age. The land is barren and the seas are equally empty, but raw arcane energies permeate the air in a way that will never be seen again after this age.

You are the Titans, who would one day become known as the Primordials and the Shapers. Your not-eyes open to see a world full of potential, a world ripe for you to change and make as you will.

You are capable of forging the landscape into whatever shape you wish it to be, shaping forms into new races and other dreams that those in the future will only dream of.

Like a father with a disobedient son, it is inevitable that one day you will create gods who will betray you but this is just your way. You can feel the world pulling at you to fill it with all forms of life, disobedient or not.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2017, 04:07:14 am by Necrothurge »

Necrothurge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [Dawn of Worlds] The Titan Age - Play Thread
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2017, 03:07:51 am »

World History
Year 0 - The Titans Cephanor, Tikknat and Masakhi awaken.
Year 50 - The Titan Masakhi transforms some of the southern islands into jungle making the Monster Islands, using up 6 power points.
Year 100 - The Titan Tikknat transforms some of the south-western island into volcanic terrain, making the Smokestack Mountain and using up 8 power points.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2017, 09:17:01 am by Necrothurge »

Necrothurge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2017, 03:24:06 am »

Year 0 of the First Age
Cephanor - 7 power points (3,4)
Tikknat - 8 power points (4,4)
Masakhi - 6 power points (1,5)

Do as you will with them. Keep in mind that if you consistently spend yourself below 4 power points you'll get more the next round.

Necrothurge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2017, 04:17:19 am »

Year 50
The Titan Masakhi transforms a few of the southern islands into the jungle, forming the Monster Islands, using up all her power points.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 30, 2017, 05:12:03 am by Necrothurge »

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2017, 04:25:51 am »

Year 100?
The Titan Tikknat creates as much Volcanic Mountain Area on the big island at the bottom left as he can.

(Uuuh, we might have a small problem. I can't really edit the map due to some technicaly problems, so someone else is going to have to edit it for me, but I'm worried that might be to annoying for other people. Unless we aren't supposed to edit the map ourselves, in which case I guess it's ok? Still, it's better to check something and know than not check something and not know.)
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

Necrothurge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2017, 04:55:10 am »

Year 100?
The Titan Tikknat creates as much Volcanic Mountain Area on the big island at the bottom left as he can.

(Uuuh, we might have a small problem. I can't really edit the map due to some technicaly problems, so someone else is going to have to edit it for me, but I'm worried that might be to annoying for other people. Unless we aren't supposed to edit the map ourselves, in which case I guess it's ok? Still, it's better to check something and know than not check something and not know.)
Spoiler: OOC (click to show/hide)
The Titan Tikknat creates the Smokestack Mountains on an island in the South-west.
Spoiler: Year 100 World Map (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 30, 2017, 05:13:21 am by Necrothurge »