Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: My phone is evil! Help!  (Read 565 times)

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
My phone is evil! Help!
« on: April 04, 2017, 11:29:56 pm »

You know how when typing on your phone you get suggestions on next words, so when writing a reply I decided to check out what are the suggestions gonna form and here it is:
"the link is in the OP cause I'm wandering all the time how to get to the other one on the map of the beast so that I can kill you and your family".
It wants to kill me and my family!!! Help!!!
Here at Bay12 we excel at Theoretical Biology. Need to know the value of Merbone? Check. Need to know the density of a thrown Fluffy Wambler? Check. Need to know how a walking Mushroom can theoretically talk? Check.

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
Re: My phone is evil! Help!
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2017, 11:49:26 pm »

Get a keyboard case, or at the very least, a bluetooth keyboard.  Did that for my samsung Galaxy S5. Works great.

Makes the phone a bit big for my pockets, but the case is squishy soft material, so it protects from drops very well. Opens up like a wallet, and has the keyboard velcroed inside. Nice having ACTUAL BUTTONS to push.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2017, 12:20:09 am »

If my phone had physical buttons I'd just end up fat-fingering those instead of the digital ones. IMO there's more to the usability of a keyboard than just the fact that it has tactile buttons, there's no point to a full QWERTY keyboard if each button is the size of a pinhead.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

wierd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2017, 01:19:38 am »

More the size of a chicklet per key.

https://www.amazon.com/GT-i9600-Bluetooth-connecting-Detachable-Removeable/dp/B00JLK794A

Still, super useful, since I do crazy stuff with my phone. (linux in a chroot)

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2017, 06:39:39 am »

Damn, there must be something wrong with my phone because I've reset the words it remembered and tried to do the same thing again when writing a comment and here it is:
"Decide to go with the other thread for subjects that are not the best way so that I can kill you and your family."
Does anyone know how can I contact the the inquisitors?
« Last Edit: April 05, 2017, 06:43:26 am by snow dwarf »
Here at Bay12 we excel at Theoretical Biology. Need to know the value of Merbone? Check. Need to know the density of a thrown Fluffy Wambler? Check. Need to know how a walking Mushroom can theoretically talk? Check.

wierd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2017, 06:43:36 am »

Look, the people who develop android are just really cynical, and want to kill everyone and their families, alright? Can you really blame them? They work for the single most ringleading company that is behind incessant online tracking since Facebook. It is like literally working for Hitler.

/joke

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2017, 08:26:27 am »

ObXKCDs:
https://xkcd.com/1068/
https://xkcd.com/1427/

As for me, depending on how I do it (I get zero to three choices) until I get no more suggestions and terminate with the ellipsis...

"Fit a trillion old Englishmen into a small measure the differences in g in different location of the packet... "

"Reshuffle your own account for the Neutral Zone meeting points towards about now that the amount..."

"yes I don't have to do so far been doing it was one hundred and a bucket..."

"Speak anything to indicate a bit with the key is a pair of ellipsoids with a shovel and then 6.2831852ish the other hand in a mountain..."

"yes I think that taking it is a viable..."

"Speak nothing to the original statement I don't have to be the dominant furniture type it is not itself equivalent capacity quite a good idea of the first time in March 31st then another theory about the precise moment of the Earth you're looking for someone else's norths was the first UK postcode is a pair of ordinary horn-rimmed glasses..."

"Fit for human consumption at least self-consistent with the same temperature as a random example number of nukes one hundred and one way to contact him directly into the field of the first cycle is that it's not what you got to be a significant effects at least four hours in each year end up on the trigger a bit with the key being that I am Spellbound by weight of my previous argument for me to be no longer together and the rest out of my own character who has featured games you have two solar orbits taken during the other hand with a shovel and then eat the bird man whole IQ And if you were intentionally up on equipment outside here it was one or other of those weird things up by a bit with a high pressure potassium make it like Larry... "  *phew*

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2017, 08:48:40 am »

"Fit for human consumption at least self-consistent with the same temperature as a random example number of nukes one hundred and one way to contact him directly into the field of the first cycle is that it's not what you got to be a significant effects at least four hours in each year end up on the trigger a bit with the key being that I am Spellbound by weight of my previous argument for me to be no longer together and the rest out of my own character who has featured games you have two solar orbits taken during the other hand with a shovel and then eat the bird man whole IQ And if you were intentionally up on equipment outside here it was one or other of those weird things up by a bit with a high pressure potassium make it like Larry... "  *phew*
Help, I'm exploding into laughter in the middle of class.
By the way, I actually use SwiftKey (it's evil).