Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: SideBridges, The community Masterwork fort. (Dorfings!)  (Read 2071 times)

ReynTheLord

• Bay Watcher
  • Edible beserk! now available in masterwork!
    • View Profile
Re: SideBridges, The community Masterwork fort. (Dorfings!)
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2017, 11:58:19 pm »

In fine forum tradition, please dorf the first male child born in the Fortress as "Bob".  Perhaps the infant will survive the trials and tribulations necessary to become a peasant.  If so, he must be trained as a mercenary butler, in order to become a future hero's suitable companion, his "gentleman's gentleman", and to perhaps live a life of heroism and splendor himself.
Oh and done
I am currently trying to comprehend what sick, mad, dwarven mind came up with the fortress name "Lancefondled", because it wasn't me.

ReynTheLord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2017, 02:58:45 pm »

"So, apparently, we've had situations where CAGED TROGLODYTES have had children. What?" Vanux-bookkeeper
I am currently trying to comprehend what sick, mad, dwarven mind came up with the fortress name "Lancefondled", because it wasn't me.

ReynTheLord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2017, 03:00:58 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

"Hmm, it seems that the scholars of this fortress I've been assigned to are working hard. I am interested in seeing how this progresses"

ReynTheLord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2017, 03:01:24 pm »

Any pictures of the fort and artifact lists needed?

ReynTheLord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2017, 03:17:25 pm »

"Suddenly, the sky opened up, and A strange being, some sort of divine cyclops, came out of the sky.... We had no hope of defeating it, but suddenly, the overseer, adorned in strange armor, carrying a foreign blade, rushed to the front lines of defense" -Gigmaster

"Leave this fiend to me, you're out of your league."

(play this music for effect) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tl363Wh4ghU

"He rushed the beast, and suddenly, the world was devoid of color, and the divine foe stopped moving. then, he proceded to cut it in two... Killing a god in one strike..." Maria

"How did a god fall to a strike like that... What kind of person are we dealing with?" Vanux

He took off his helmet

I may have slayed it, or i might've only slew it's physical body. either way, if there's a divine foe like this.. leave it to me...

« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 03:20:37 pm by ReynTheLord »

ReynTheLord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2017, 05:59:28 pm »

"No immigrants! no immigrants! NO IMMI... Alright, in all seriousness, we need to get to work." -Gigmaster, Broker.

ReynTheLord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2017, 11:43:24 am »

"Some thieves tried to attack our fort. They fled in a matter of seconds."

NOTICE

I may end up making allusions which spoil games, such as bravely default. I'll note spoilers to games in advance from now on.

ReynTheLord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2017, 12:10:08 pm »

"We have aquired the capability to manufacture steel... We are working towards regaining the ability to refine mythril. Also, news from the other side of the globe, Apparently night creatures and boogeymen don't fight, however, night creatures can't really keep focused due to the creepy laughter of the boogeymen"

ReynTheLord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2017, 08:13:44 pm »

"I forgot that I was supposed to be writing a journal of what was happening at the fort... nothing much to say. We've breached the underground tavern, and we're trying to make a bathhouse. I'm currently waiting for the five other overseers to arrive... Oh, and I personally killed a bronze colossus.... Ugh...

Well, Nothing much to say...
« Last Edit: February 24, 2017, 06:29:28 pm by ReynTheLord »

ReynTheLord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2017, 11:33:17 am »

Why would a man be living underground like a dwarf, one might ask? Well, to answer that question, I have a song for you... Some strange beasts with strange machines attacked, and the peoples of this world had a plan...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wNUqmmSuxE

We started all over again...

And adventually Most of us returned to the surface to restart civilization. But some of us grew attached to the underground.

Which Is why I joined the dwarven civilization which owns sidebridges...
In truth, i am millions of years old, traveling dimensions. But this dimension needs as much help as it can get... -Ringabel

ReynTheLord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2017, 12:10:12 pm »

Not a spoiler, just compressing image size

Well, It looks like someone was doing some work, A new tower shild, eh? I'd like to see it in action!

ReynTheLord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2017, 11:49:11 pm »

"Suddenly All dwarven nobles were called to the meeting hall... another meeting it seems..." -Airith

Ringabel was already there waiting, and after everyone else arrived, the doors opened,  a young religious folk of sorts, likely a temple priestess, came through, with some people playing an elegant tune behind her... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVSrT5gC_NE

??? :"Apologies, I got lost on my way here..."

Ringabel: This is Agnes, another one of the six, maybe seven, overseers...  She embarked for this fort long before any of us... But she probably got lost, even though she went down the road with no stops...

ReynTheLord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2017, 02:42:57 pm »

Agnes: Alright, No casualties so far, A lot of raids.... Anyways... We have found a lava pit which is at least 60 z levels deep.... It seems not to reach hell but... It's terrifying to think of...
Pages: 1 [2]