Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Twenty Below (SG)  (Read 1703 times)

bloop_bleep

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Twenty Below (SG)
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2017, 05:15:12 pm »

Take out the Wedjat Eye, grab something pointy and/or heavy, and walk into the basement.
Quote from: KittyTac
The closest thing Bay12 has to a flamewar is an argument over philosophy that slowly transitioned to an argument about quantum mechanics.
Quote from: thefriendlyhacker
The trick is to only make predictions semi-seriously.  That way, I don't have a 98% failure rate. I have a 98% sarcasm rate.

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2017, 06:20:32 pm »

Take out the Wedjat Eye, grab something pointy and/or heavy, and walk into the basement.
and turn on the light switch
Eventually when you go far enough the insane start becoming the sane

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2017, 09:27:45 am »

+1
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2017, 09:46:17 am »

+1
+1
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2017, 09:58:49 am »

Deciding to be safe rather than sorry, you grab the only sharp thing you can see a box cutter.
   Taking out the Eyeİ, you switch on the light to see that the room is small and made of a browning concrete mixture. There's a mix of loose papers, soda bottles, and candy trash in the corners. In the left side, and spreading down through the middle of the floor are small lightning bolts of cracks. This place looks to have been derelict for a while. Stepping in, you notice the smell of soured soda. It's ten degrees cooler in here than anywhere else in the building. The passage way lay glaring at the other end with that monstrous noise coming from deep within.
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2017, 06:22:36 pm »

go down
Eventually when you go far enough the insane start becoming the sane

bloop_bleep

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2017, 07:19:14 pm »

Quote from: KittyTac
The closest thing Bay12 has to a flamewar is an argument over philosophy that slowly transitioned to an argument about quantum mechanics.
Quote from: thefriendlyhacker
The trick is to only make predictions semi-seriously.  That way, I don't have a 98% failure rate. I have a 98% sarcasm rate.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2017, 08:06:23 pm »

go down
+1. C'mon, what is it?
+1.

Cast a night-vision spell on ourselves before going down, though, so that we can see while we're down in the tunnel.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping
Pages: 1 [2]