Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Divine Orders (Discussion)  (Read 558 times)

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
Divine Orders (Discussion)
« on: December 17, 2016, 03:33:02 pm »

Do you ever wish you could press a button and FORCE people to do what you want. You know... like Bay 12 people?

What would you have them do? Look at that damn forum game you made that's awesome that they are ignoring? Or get your players to make a move. Yes I feel it sometimes.

NOW YOU HAVE THAT POWER

Introducing: Divine Orders

Make a divine order, then carry out 3 of others. Your first one is free. What would you do with this power? Have at it.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2016, 08:08:23 pm by roseheart »
It is absolutely necessary, for the peace and safety of mankind, that some of earth's dark, dead corners and unplumbed depths be left alone; lest sleeping abnormalities wake to resurgent life, and blasphemously surviving nightmares squirm and splash out of their black lairs to newer and wider conquests.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
Re: Divine Orders (Discussion)
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2016, 03:35:21 pm »

PM me links to the funniest joke websites there are. I am curious how this is going to work out.
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2016, 03:43:02 pm »

Done.
It is absolutely necessary, for the peace and safety of mankind, that some of earth's dark, dead corners and unplumbed depths be left alone; lest sleeping abnormalities wake to resurgent life, and blasphemously surviving nightmares squirm and splash out of their black lairs to newer and wider conquests.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2016, 04:06:53 pm »

Post a character sheet in my Unfair Advantage suggestion game.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2016, 11:16:14 pm by roseheart »

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2016, 04:15:38 pm »

Done.
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2016, 04:25:12 pm »

Post on my Kingdom Keeper SG. (Directed at roseheart.)

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2016, 04:37:05 pm »

You got it (soon as I get off werk)

Edit: Done
« Last Edit: December 17, 2016, 07:33:15 pm by roseheart »

Liberonscien

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2016, 04:46:58 pm »

Post in my Word Swap thread.
Discord: Liberonscien#0930

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2016, 05:06:27 pm »

Done
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2016, 07:58:36 pm »

Post in my Word Swap thread.

Done.

So, I probably won't keep up score all the time but just for an example here we are:

TankKit: 1/3
roseheart 2/3
S34N1C 1/3

TankKit and roseheart(me), already used their freebee DO, so we'd need to earn a new one. S34N1C is working on an extra one already. Liberonscien used his freebee.

SOME RULES (will update OP)

PM me links to the funniest joke websites there are. I am curious how this is going to work out.

Let's keep them about Forum Games unless you can tie it into a game you're making or something like that. I guess it could also be about roleplaying. In that way this can kind of be a truth or dare game. :)

1) Orders about FG and RP tasks only.

Post on my Kingdom Keeper SG. (Directed at roseheart.)

I guess it's ok to kind of targeted at someone but let's make challenges that really anybody can participate in at least some way. Methinks that one-on-one stuff should be resolved in PM.

2) Tasks available to anyone/ broad target audience.

And then as far how long a task stays active, I think after four people do it that's good and it should be retired. Also, you make a new task until you mark your old one is completed!

3) a task can be done by 4 people to be counted for them. Mark your task is complete before creating a new one. You can get reposted if it got buried.

Surprised how much I've enjoyed completing your tasks.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2016, 08:05:48 pm »

Whoops DP.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2016, 12:20:49 pm by roseheart »