Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: RWBY: In a Time of Peace (Comment Driven Story) (Currently Active)  (Read 2206 times)

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
Re: RWBY: In a Time of Peace (Comment Driven Story) (Currently Active)
« Reply #30 on: December 08, 2016, 02:55:06 am »

As soon as Doctor Oobleck started talking, his sheer speed visibly confusing some students, including Jaune, I had another mischievous smirk on my face. He called out a question to open the lesson, not slowing down for a second. "Soclass,cananyonetellmewhenBeaconacademywasestablished?" I raised my hand, knowing the answer from when Weiss made me study up.

I answered normally...at first. "Well,IreaditwasaroundeightyyearsagothatBeaconfirstopenedit'sdoors.". Doctor Oobleck raised an eyebrow.

He then said, "VerygoodMs.Rose. See,peoplelikePeterandmyselfweren'taroundathetime. Infact,theonlypersonwhowaswasOzpin...Ithink. Hewon'ttellmehowoldheis. Itmight'vebeenhisfather,whosenameIdon'tknow. Anyway,verygood.". He then dashed to a whiteboard showing off Beacon Academy.

"Now,then. OurlessonfortodayisBeaconAcademy'sformation. Nowthen,forsomethingalittleharder. CansomeonetellmeanimportanteventfromBeacon'slonghistorythatshapedhowitistoday?" he quickly spoke. I thought I was quick, but I'm pretty sure you have to be taking notes just to have small talk with him. Anyway, I let someone else answer: Velvet.

"U-Um, the Great War. Without that, we wouldn't have had more artistic inspirations for things like names and weapons. Beacon, a-and other combat schools, would be very different entities.", she said in her accented, soft voice.

Doctor Oobleck nodded, before continuing on with his lesson...

First, should we keep with this class? Second, should we timeskip to an actual mini-arc from the show, like Episodes 3-4 (with Penny, the Atlesian Paladin, and Neo's first appearance)
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
Re: RWBY: In a Time of Peace (Comment Driven Story) (Currently Active)
« Reply #31 on: December 09, 2016, 01:45:27 am »

'Sup.

Now, I did say that having only one or two players would be fine, which isn't why I type this. I simply have an idea for both another game and a reboot.

The game will take place in a Universe I've been making for a few years, and which I'm still making today. The reboot will be like pre-reboot r/Faunus Sensitivity Club and We are Our Avatars: People can play as both canon characters and OCs, both good and bad, and can create their own storylines.

So, what I'm asking is:

Should I put this game on hold for the game set in Earth IV, then reboot it into an RP? Or, should I keep this going a little longer?
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.
Pages: 1 2 [3]