Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]

Author Topic: Fallacy's Reactor: Test 3: Brave New World: Solar System: Seeking Players  (Read 18036 times)

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile

Either way, each team will get 3 players. The same gear will be available regardless of which players are chosen.
What will change are the actions, I'm fairly sure. Other than that? Probably nothing.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Now that everybody believes this will never update again, I'm updating!
~~~
hector13 will not be precipitating in this round. (3)
~~~
Spoiler: Map (click to show/hide)

This round will last for 5 turns. Assign equipment(in spoilers), then begin.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's Reactor: Test 2: An "Arms Race"... Turn 0? Assign Equipment.
« Reply #212 on: November 12, 2016, 01:41:41 am »

Precipitating?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: November 12, 2016, 09:06:29 am »

Of course. I've been raining on my team's parade this entire time, no need to do it on the other team too.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: November 12, 2016, 05:14:25 pm »

That's so funny I don't think I'll fix that typo.

Anyways. I'm not entirely sure if the players of this test will show up, so... I'll start a new test on Tuesday if they don't.

It's mainly my fault, what with all the procrastination.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's Reactor: Test 3: Brave New World: Solar System
« Reply #215 on: November 20, 2016, 07:15:20 pm »

I PROCRASTINATE, THEREFORE I AM.

This arms race isn't going to work out(blame me and my procrastination), so it's on to the next test.

A world building game.

Here's how it's going to work:

This world will be built in several stages, each stage defining a different part of the world.

The first stage is the Solar System stage. The players will determine what makes up the solar system of this world, the celestial bodies that inhabit it, and the size and position of the focused upon planet(s).

The next stage is the Planetary stage, where the players will determine the characteristics of the home planet(s), the continents on said planet(s), and whatnot.

The next stage is the Arcana stage, where the players will determine the magic forces, spells, magic systems, whatnot that are present in the world.

The next stage is the Biosphere stage, where the players will determine what non-sentient creatures will inhabit the world, and where they do so.

The next stage is the Sentients stage, where the players will determine what sentient beings inhabit the world, and where they do so.

The next stage is the Nations stage, where the players determine the cultures and nations of the world.

The final stage will be the City stage, where the players design a city which may be used for a suggestion game or RPG in the future.

Each stage will have players competing to produce a description of what needs to be determined in said stage. The description will be in the form of some length of writing at least 3 paragraphs long. Artwork not required but nice anyway if you like. When the possible descriptions are finished being written, a poll will be held which will determine which description will be canon.

To prevent any one player from taking complete control over this forum game, if a player wins a stage, they will not be able to make a submission to the next stage.

Let's play!

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's Reactor: Test 3: Brave New World: Solar System: Seeking Players
« Reply #216 on: November 28, 2016, 10:34:38 am »

Bump because seeking players.

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]