Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: The Yes/No Arena, Duel 1 Turn 4, shooting feet at people!  (Read 1807 times)

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
Re: The Yes/No Arena, Duel 1 Turn 4, shooting feet at people!
« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2017, 08:29:07 am »

For the first round of our duel, my action would be to find a sniper rifle, and enchant it so that whoever I'm aiming at turns into a mallard and feels a compulsion to rest. AKA, it turns them into sitting ducks.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Felissan

• Bay Watcher
  • Hopefully not killing this game too
    • View Profile
Re: The Yes/No Arena, Duel 1 Turn 4, shooting feet at people!
« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2017, 11:41:39 am »

That looks like it worked pretty well. Let's kick that up a notch!
Put the remainder of my leg in a rocket launcher and fire myself at Yes
Quote from: xkcd
I always figured you should never bring a gun to a gun fight because then you'll be part of a gun fight.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
Re: The Yes/No Arena, Duel 1 Turn 2, firing grenade launchers!
« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2017, 01:12:23 pm »

It is absolutely necessary, for the peace and safety of mankind, that some of earth's dark, dead corners and unplumbed depths be left alone; lest sleeping abnormalities wake to resurgent life, and blasphemously surviving nightmares squirm and splash out of their black lairs to newer and wider conquests.
Pages: 1 2 [3]