Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: User Action Story  (Read 555 times)

MoonyTheHuman

• Bay Watcher
  • I think the DEC VAX hates me.
    • View Profile
    • hellomouse
User Action Story
« on: November 09, 2016, 11:48:58 pm »

"User Action Story is a game about writeing a silly, suspenseful, magical, and just plain wierd story! Simply abide to forum rules and spellcheck and we're cool" said metamoon as he smoked a cigarette, or ciggy as he called them.

read the quote by metamoon :P
Here, lets get started:
"Agggh.. where the hell am I?" said arthur, getting off the cell floor. "Well look what the cat brought in" answered one of the police snarkily (continue from here!)

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
Re: User Action Story
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2016, 01:17:00 am »

((Sure, why not?))

The Cop was smoking a cigarette, pausing his speech to spew his cancer out into the air. I stared at him for a minute, his blue uniform contrasting against my orange jumpsuit. I guess the question was rhetorical. I knew exactly where I was. Princeton Correctional Facility. Of course. The boonies. "Took us eight years to catch ya's, Arthur. Fifty counts of arson, fourty-five counts of murder, fourty counts of manslaughter, eight counts of rape, and one speeding ticket. Gotta say, that's something."

He paused again to smoke his cigarette, the end of it lighting up like red Christmas tree lights. I noticed that the minute he went over my murder charges, he had an expression of personal pain attached...
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2016, 08:11:55 am »

Suddenly the wall falls over crashing the officer under and a Gran Torino drives in, still in perfect shape. Young Clint Eastwood looks out the window and speaks with a calm voice. "Get in we've got to find the delorean and save Marty."
« Last Edit: November 10, 2016, 08:20:06 am by snow dwarf »
Here at Bay12 we excel at Theoretical Biology. Need to know the value of Merbone? Check. Need to know the density of a thrown Fluffy Wambler? Check. Need to know how a walking Mushroom can theoretically talk? Check.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2016, 08:19:44 am »

Arthur stares at the scene in front of him for around five minutes, the younger Clint Eastwood growing more and more impatient as time hangs and progresses until Arthur sums up his feelings. "What," he says.

"You heard me. I thought it was crazy, too. I was shooting A Fistful of Dollars, don't think you've heard of it, when this guy comes running up begging me to help save Marty from something...big, I reckon," Clint Eastwood explains. "He said I needed a guy named Arthur, and converted this automobile so's I could get you. From the looks of things, you haven't lived a good life out on the streets."

Arthur pauses before shrugging, and opening the passenger's door. "Where to?" he asks...
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.