Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Tile Pointers (Fixed)  (Read 443 times)

kingsableye

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Tile Pointers (Fixed)
« on: October 05, 2016, 03:02:16 am »

I downloaded LNP and installed Phoebus through LNP's gui. Loaded the world and made sure I had the right graphic sections and then I copied over the phoebus_16x16.png into the /data/art folder and set the init files to the grab that file. I genned a new world and when I loaded up everything was right, almost. Puddingstone is tile 233, same as beds. There are other examples of different stone/ore walls that are not quite right compared to the LNP install. Somehow my LNP game points to the correct tile (which is not tile 233 but a different tile that multiple mineral stones share) even when I launched DF and made a new world without the LNP launcher. I can't figure out what file is telling it to look at the correct file and not 233. I checked the raw/object/ text files but they're identical. Any thoughts?

Also, I use 2D print with TrueFont on. And the LNP install is 43.03 and the Almost™ Vanilla install is 43.05

Turns out I was reading 133 as 233, I've been at Uni for 18 hours I'm a little tired and thought reading DF raws/init would be relaxing  :-[
« Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 03:09:09 am by kingsableye »

scamtank

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Tile Pointers
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2016, 03:11:46 am »

I checked the raw/object/ text files but they're identical.

No, it's all there. Your LNP raws (inorganic_stone_*.txt) have the proper TILE tokens.