Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Feral's  (Read 906 times)

zakhad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Feral's
« on: October 04, 2016, 03:32:09 pm »

What could or at least seems like every creature you fight to turn into a feral at random? I think I've narrowed it down to only effecting intelligent/sapient ones.

Is it a biome thing? I swear i embarked in a untamed wilds with some good biome mirthful/Joyous wilds

I'm using 1.1.6 previous to current version.
LP'er

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
Re: Feral's
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2016, 06:46:15 pm »

Warwolf / Werewolf curse from Fortress Defense. Guess someone got bit. Its not random, its moon-cyclic.
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

zakhad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Feral's
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2016, 08:39:34 pm »

Warwolf / Werewolf curse from Fortress Defense. Guess someone got bit. Its not random, its moon-cyclic.

Quite possibly I did have a single warwolf merc I didn't realise they transmitted curse, they're really bad to have in your army in that you'll end up cursing your enemy and in turn curse your other units which aren't the warwolf. I was absolutely puzzled as to why everything I was fighting was a either a werecreature feral or turning into one similar to evil biomes animating the dead. :S Thanks for clearing up that does seem to make a lot of sense.
LP'er