Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Tactical Genius  (Read 560 times)

perigrin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Tactical Genius
« on: September 07, 2016, 10:12:07 pm »

I am browsing through legends, and, guys, I just found elf sun tzu. Kifino Tuftbalances. She has been in charge if her civs military for 200 years, and has not lost a battle she was in command of. She has fought 259 battles, all against a human civ, for 200 years straight. She is winning the war. By a lot. She is literally a great military tactician who would put Hannibal to shame, and is responsible for 4 major deaths by her own hands, a few minors that legends viewer won't tell me and I will have to find in in game legends, and 7000 military deaths from the enemy caused by her tactical genius against them. She has tamed a Giant Lion, A giant Horned Owl, and a bloody menagerie of other huge animals
I will get back on tomorrow and dig up more things about her if anyone is interested, I am just having my mind boggled by this.

Z49000

• Bay Watcher
  • [HERETIC]
    • View Profile
Re: Tactical Genius
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2016, 10:20:16 pm »

How many casualties on her side?

I wouldn't want to be the enemy of her civ. It's kinda scary when the Elves- the hippies who exclusively use wooden weapons are that successful.
"Science isn't about why. Science is about WHY NOT?"- Cave Johnson, Portal 2

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Tactical Genius
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2016, 10:34:15 pm »

Quote from: Sun Tzu
For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill.

;)