Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Urist McSpaceman (Aurora 4x Community Game)  (Read 7800 times)

Unknown72

• Bay Watcher
  • Undead Enthusiast, at your service.
    • View Profile
Re: Urist McSpaceman (Aurora 4x Community Game)
« Reply #45 on: October 06, 2016, 07:37:33 pm »

Alright, bad news. I let my sister (she's around 6 years old or so) play on my computer for around 2 hours and when i came back a large majority of my programs were gone, Aurora 4x and the Urist McSpaceman save alongside it. I fortunately still have my streaming programs and 6 seperate Dwarf Fortresses though. So for now, this will no longer be updated (But someone else can feel free to start it up on there own if they wish to.) and i will be starting an actual DF Community Game/Fort. Alongside this i will be learning more about Aurora 4x because i still don't understand a large majority of it.
You guys ought to fix Unknown72's turn to some point later in the order. Maybe after Sanctume. Normally that's what happens when someone fesses up to having real life going up like a storm of explosive diarrhoea blasted into a fan.

@me on Discord: Multi#0897

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #46 on: October 06, 2016, 08:47:45 pm »

Gone as in gone gone? As in, not in recycle bin? Can't find with a search?

If your recycle bin is completely empty, then it's likely that she put them in the recycle bin and emptied the recycle bin. Unless you're in a habit of emptying it, there's usually a few files in there. If it's empty and you know it wasn't you, then someone's put something in there and emptied it. A surprising amount of people don't know that you can delete individual files from the recycling bin and thus clear their own tracks.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2016, 08:50:55 pm by Insanegame27 »
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Unknown72

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 06, 2016, 10:48:18 pm »

Yea, as in gone gone, the recycle bin has nothing in it.
You guys ought to fix Unknown72's turn to some point later in the order. Maybe after Sanctume. Normally that's what happens when someone fesses up to having real life going up like a storm of explosive diarrhoea blasted into a fan.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #48 on: October 06, 2016, 10:50:56 pm »

Which raises the question of how a 6-year-old managed to do that. I didn't know about clearing the recycle bin until I was 11. Which also raises the question of why she did it. Did you piss her off or something?
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Unknown72

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 06, 2016, 11:37:47 pm »

Most likely. And shes smart for a 6 year old, she manages to get me in trouble for everything with her words and acting...

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]