Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Some things i have discovered  (Read 622 times)

Future

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Some things i have discovered
« on: October 29, 2007, 07:26:00 pm »

I just went into the new version DF mode and after finally figuring out how to work it i decided to place my fort on top of the goblin fort only to find out my wagon was right in the middle of it, there were at least 4 forts an they were all connected by an underground tunnel. After taking one over i put my dwarves on patrol then decided to try out the adventure mode, so i select play now which puts me at my abandoned fortress to find my dwarves still on patrol being attacked by hoary marmots. I just thought i would share my first experiance of the new release with all of you  :D. Also the fact that i didnt know my dwarves would still be running around after i had abandoned them.

Alfador

• Bay Watcher
  • Dangerous Lunatic
    • View Profile
Re: Some things i have discovered
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2007, 08:35:00 pm »

Try preparing for the journey carefully. There are a TON of new item materials. See about black sand bracelets, or fox bone earrings... in your starting caravan. o_0
This is a fox skull helmet. All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality. It menaces with spikes of fox bone and is encircled with bands of fox leather. This item is haunted by the ghost of Alfador Angrorung the fox.