Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Ragnarok IC  (Read 2023 times)

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ragnarok IC
« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2016, 02:21:27 am »

With Sayyart's lack of interest in imprisoning the Demon, Kiln recommits their Deed to keeping Ulzac out of the Pearl's bubble.
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2016, 04:03:58 am »

Nixitar somehow manages to drive his hand even further into his blazing face.  "Come on!"

Re-commit to keeping the damn demon out, one minor act.

((That's my last action, I swear.))
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 22, 2016, 09:18:36 am »

Valosh draws nearer to the other gods, voice a low growl.

"I will assist you in imprisoning the demon should you allow him access. I find it very cruel to do such a task, and then siphon his power. Cruel is good."
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 22, 2016, 03:48:55 pm »

Fools! I told you i can take care of this, save your energy i will capture it, i don't even need your help. THe Bulwark of Misery will work and we will ALL profit from it. You Valosh he thinks you his greatest ally, you let him in and i will capture and imprison him.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 22, 2016, 04:33:34 pm »

"Affirmative. I shall assist with the fortification of his prison later."
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 23, 2016, 11:08:56 pm »

"Declaring that one has false wisdom does not gain one many allies, Wieland. Consider this. You have not explained particularly well how you plan to capture the demon nor what safeguards there are against the havoc that will be wrought upon his entrance. We have very little information about what you plan to do besides an outline of your goals.

Also consider that two gods letting the demon in may be enough to let him in, regardless of the rest of our minor efforts to keep him out. If it is, then the demon will be all the weaker and easier for you to capture through our attempts to keep this realm safe. Presumably, your trap relies on the workings of which to begin and end once the demon is almost inside, so if the demon is unable to come in, you will still have your energies remaining to form different things upon a later time and opportunity."

« Last Edit: July 24, 2016, 01:36:09 am by somemildmanneredidiot »
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write
Pages: 1 2 [3]