Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: TongueRoads, a ☼Masterwork☼ AAR  (Read 2019 times)

TheImmortalRyukan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master Story Weaver
    • View Profile
Re: TongueRoads, a ☼Masterwork☼ AAR
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2016, 08:37:53 pm »

... Do I get it? You went a little too fast
The Tale of Runlance - A Succession Fort in a Dying World

While the drink stocks run low and violence is rampant, the narcissistic tyrant demands a monument to his name

jimboo

• Bay Watcher
  • Bastart
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2016, 09:20:08 pm »

Sure, I posted a save in case anyone wants to run with it.  Masterwork has its own  thread on Bay 12, latest release is always post #1.  This is 42.06 v.1.06, newest one. 

Smakemupagus has a new and interesting multi-civ Masterwork world just started on this board, referenced in the opening of this thread.  I mention it because I really like his proposals for running a community game: no scheduled turns because that just always hangs people up as life changes.  So anybody wants a save, just post GOT IT!  and run with it.  3 days or so max, then pass it along.  Play as much or as little game time as you like in those 3 RL days.  Seems to me that would go a long ways in helping.

So, sure, have at it.  If I’d thought it was actually going to be a community fort, I might have spent more time on the storyline.   :)
Good walls make for good neighbors. -- Urist Frost
Avatar photo credit: NomeDaBoy@Worth1000.com, reposted from BoingBoing.net (great site)

TheImmortalRyukan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master Story Weaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2016, 09:24:21 pm »

Sure, I posted a save in case anyone wants to run with it.  Masterwork has its own  thread on Bay 12, latest release is always post #1.  This is 42.06 v.1.06, newest one. 

Smakemupagus has a new and interesting multi-civ Masterwork world just started on this board, referenced in the opening of this thread.  I mention it because I really like his proposals for running a community game: no scheduled turns because that just always hangs people up as life changes.  So anybody wants a save, just post GOT IT!  and run with it.  3 days or so max, then pass it along.  Play as much or as little game time as you like in those 3 RL days.  Seems to me that would go a long ways in helping.

So, sure, have at it.  If I’d thought it was actually going to be a community fort, I might have spent more time on the storyline.   :)

I played Smakemupagus' world already, remember, I built a fort and took over the orc stronghold? You could RP me as that crazy Vampire b*tch who went apesh*t on everyone and stuff.

And GOT IT

I'm genning a Large world with 1050 year history and max Civs, Beasts, and savagery right now, so I may take till tomorrow.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 09:26:14 pm by TheImmortalRyukan »
The Tale of Runlance - A Succession Fort in a Dying World

While the drink stocks run low and violence is rampant, the narcissistic tyrant demands a monument to his name

smakemupagus

• Bay Watcher
  • [CANOPENDOORS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2016, 12:05:55 am »

So much for my Perfect Embark. 

How do you *accidentally* embark in a terrifying biome? ;)
But, where there's hematite, there's hope!  Good luck!

jimboo

• Bay Watcher
  • Bastart
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2016, 07:55:46 am »

Caffeine deprivation at the time of embark, that's all I can think of ...
Good walls make for good neighbors. -- Urist Frost
Avatar photo credit: NomeDaBoy@Worth1000.com, reposted from BoingBoing.net (great site)
Pages: 1 [2]