Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: [SG] Pokemon Tactics: A Misunderstanding  (Read 3468 times)

evilcherry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [SG] Pokemon Tactics: A Misunderstanding
« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2016, 01:40:12 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Explain to Weedle B that we are strong enough to vine whip a weedle on leash. Tell him to join us or face grave consequences.

Oh and explicity, we command bulbasaur to do this, not via this oran berry. Better if Weedle A decides that the berry is juicy enough and eats it.

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2016, 02:06:03 pm »

Have Bulbasaur place Weedle A down at C5.
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 05, 2016, 02:08:18 pm »

Spoiler: OOC (click to show/hide)

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 05, 2016, 02:18:27 pm »

Say to Yrreb:
"Well no need to be rude about it"
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 05, 2016, 02:54:43 pm »

Spoiler: OOC (click to show/hide)

Uh, sorry about that. Thinking about our options .. Can bulbasaur release weedle A and attack in the same turn, or use leech seed on B without releasing A (for all the good it would do)? Can weedle A attack while being dragged?

I'm thinking it might be best to release A, apologize, and gang up on that venonat.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 05, 2016, 11:44:11 pm »

Uh, sorry about that.
I suppose I must accept part of the blame; if I had known—suspected, even—that you were capable of assuming direct control, I would have warned you to avoid that style of speech. I assumed that you were controlling Bulbasaur deliberately, but mistakes do happen.

Uh, sorry about that. Thinking about our options .. Can bulbasaur release weedle A and attack in the same turn, or use leech seed on B without releasing A (for all the good it would do)?
Perhaps. If you were dragging Weedle A the normal way, you would have released him at the end of your turn, but... As things are, it's a toss-up as to whether it will use up Bulbasuar's Major Action or merely his Minor one.

Can weedle A attack while being dragged?
Yes, though it will be a bit of a struggle; attacking while tethered is no easy feat, as I've already stated.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 09, 2016, 01:46:59 pm »

Bulbasaur: Tie Weedle A to a nearby stationary object. Explain that you (Bulbasaur) don't want to hurt anyone, and that this was your way of doing a non-lethal/fainting takedown. Studies show that getting knocked out is bad for your brain, you know. Offer to help with defeating Venonat, as long as you do it non-lethally.

Pacifist run, go!
« Last Edit: June 09, 2016, 01:48:38 pm by ATHATH »
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 09, 2016, 10:41:07 pm »

It seems that your opinions are split. In some situations, I would ask Bulbasaur to do it all, but... In this case, I do not think he would have the time. I will give you forty-eight hours to vote; if, at the end of that period, a consensus has not been reached, I will pick the suggestion I consider most reasonable.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2016, 10:43:17 pm by Elephant Parade »

RoaryStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Skilled Programmer
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 12, 2016, 07:27:31 am »

Well then, I guess it's up to the almighty oran berry to pick Bulbasaur's action.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 14, 2016, 02:45:52 pm »

Say, Yrreb, have you ever met our lord and savior, the almighty Helix Fossil?
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping
Pages: 1 2 [3]