Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Carnival Chaos! [Reboot and Interest Check]  (Read 675 times)

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
Carnival Chaos! [Reboot and Interest Check]
« on: June 17, 2016, 06:33:57 pm »

Welcome to the carnival! Watch clowns shoot acid from flowers! See lion tamers summon flying lions! Look, as hard helmet clad people get launched from cannons, splattering guts and gore! Welcome to... The carnival!

Spoiler: What dis (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: How Drafting works (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Games (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: How Games work (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: example (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Sets (click to show/hide)

So yeah. Cards are being made currently.

Players
Crazyabe
Snow Dwarf
« Last Edit: June 17, 2016, 07:20:17 pm by tntey »
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
Re: Carnival Chaos! [Reboot and Interest Check]
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2016, 06:37:08 pm »

PTW Would be interested.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2016, 06:37:40 pm »

PTW Would be interested.

Sweet! Gonna take about 4 players for the first test round
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2016, 07:18:55 pm »

Interested
Here at Bay12 we excel at Theoretical Biology. Need to know the value of Merbone? Check. Need to know the density of a thrown Fluffy Wambler? Check. Need to know how a walking Mushroom can theoretically talk? Check.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2016, 11:41:24 am »

bump

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2016, 02:39:31 pm »

I'm interested.
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.