Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: The questing system (as a whole-ish)  (Read 436 times)

Glueable

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
The questing system (as a whole-ish)
« on: April 20, 2016, 08:59:50 pm »

I've been playing Dawrf fortress for a long time now (8-10 months, my goodness), and I have been playing and messing around on Adventure mode for about 3-5 months without changing modes, and I have picked up a lot of information about anything you can either become, encounter, or experience. But I have also realized about the questing system, instead of taking on whole cities with my bare hands (I wasn't nice) I went up to buy some armor and weapons, and I asked them for advice, what they are feeling, and without further knowledge, what is happening in the area.

I have no idea what this feature does I have heard it was a questing system, and I am really excited to try and test it out, but I seriously have no idea how to both find the places they are talking about (big issue) and I have no idea how to turn the quests in or even COMPLETE them. You guys are true veterans at this game, you got any pointers or tips?
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Goatmaan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The questing system (as a whole-ish)
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2016, 05:44:31 pm »

Nonveteran tip: Try asking this in the adventure mode forum.

Goatmaan
My !!XXcpuXX!! *HATES* me.

bmxbumpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • How did I pass? She beat me like I owed her money.
    • View Profile
Re: The questing system (as a whole-ish)
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2016, 07:29:08 pm »

I laughed pretty good when u Said the words "long time" and "8 months".  Thanks!!!!