Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: Bard Quest! The succession legend.  (Read 10993 times)

TheImmortalRyukan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master Story Weaver
    • View Profile
Re: Bard Quest! The succession legend.
« Reply #75 on: March 29, 2016, 10:47:40 am »

Lol, who IS the next person?

Also, I just played as an adventurer who became a vamperic necromancer, and after leaving the tower by myself... (i know i know) I was ambushed by boogeymen. After trying to flee unsuccessfully, I said WTF, who cares. I threw my self at the boogeymen and after literal hours of fighting, I emerged victorious after I bit the last ones head OFF. My injuries were far to numerous to count, my left arm was gone, my right hand was broken, my legs were broken and a little mangled, I had little to no teeth left, but I was alive. After that I Fast traveled to a town and retired her. I must say that I was laughing at how The Boogeyman's head collapsed into a lump of gore after I kicked him there.
The Tale of Runlance - A Succession Fort in a Dying World

While the drink stocks run low and violence is rampant, the narcissistic tyrant demands a monument to his name

Spriggans

• Bay Watcher
  • Mushrooms eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 30, 2016, 02:41:43 am »

Ahah  ! Nice one ! :)

I found out that when I play adventure mode, when it comes to fighting, it's either me dominating completely my opponents, or me dying in seconds.
So the fact you managed to win with so many wounds is great ! Must have been Fun =)
[ETHIC:MURDERING_DWARVES:UNTHINKABLE]
[ETHIC:CUTTING_TREES:REQUIRED]
[ETHIC:USING_EXPLOITS:JUSTIFIED_IF_GOOD_REASON]

Megaman_zx

• Bay Watcher
  • or megadorf.....megaelf?
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 31, 2016, 02:18:35 pm »

looks like the new roster is:

Cthulhu_Pakabol
Untrustedlife
snow dwarf

after that:
anyone from the original roster who want to go for round 2

i feel like, at this point, anyone who has the time/motivation to actually play/write a story can take the save and do their thing
Tales of the Third Age, 34.11 rp stories from Genesis Reborn

“Name none of the fallen, for they stood in our place. And stand there still in each moment of our lives. Let my death hold no glory, and let me die forgotten and unknown. Let it not be said that I was one among the dead to accuse the living.”

-Deadhouse Gates (Book 2 in the Malazan Book of the Fallen) by Steven Erikson

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 31, 2016, 04:32:52 pm »

I feel that we should move this to another thread
Here at Bay12 we excel at Theoretical Biology. Need to know the value of Merbone? Check. Need to know the density of a thrown Fluffy Wambler? Check. Need to know how a walking Mushroom can theoretically talk? Check.

Megaman_zx

• Bay Watcher
  • or megadorf.....megaelf?
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 31, 2016, 08:03:43 pm »

my only problem with starting a new thread, is running a succession game is a commitment, and i wasn't even committed enough to do a rel adventure, so if someone wants to start a new thread and stay committed enough to run it, go ahead, but for now, we can just keep doing bard related stories.
Tales of the Third Age, 34.11 rp stories from Genesis Reborn

“Name none of the fallen, for they stood in our place. And stand there still in each moment of our lives. Let my death hold no glory, and let me die forgotten and unknown. Let it not be said that I was one among the dead to accuse the living.”

-Deadhouse Gates (Book 2 in the Malazan Book of the Fallen) by Steven Erikson

Untrustedlife

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #80 on: April 02, 2016, 09:41:38 pm »

SO was a new thread created?
I am an indie game dev!
My Roguelike! With randomly generated creatures Roguelegends: Dark Realms
My Turn Based Strategy game! Which you can buy on steam now!DR4X
My website untrustedlife.com

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 02, 2016, 10:46:18 pm »

No, I didn't have time, but soon. Could somebody post the link to the save so that I know what to put in the new thread.
Here at Bay12 we excel at Theoretical Biology. Need to know the value of Merbone? Check. Need to know the density of a thrown Fluffy Wambler? Check. Need to know how a walking Mushroom can theoretically talk? Check.

Bearskie

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyam nyam
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 03, 2016, 04:17:13 am »

my only problem with starting a new thread, is running a succession game is a commitment

+1
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]