Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Random Screenshots  (Read 864 times)

Explodo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Random Screenshots
« on: December 13, 2007, 02:28:00 pm »

Duchess consort - Likes: nickel goblets and having babies.

I'm not sure I have a dwarf tough enough to deserve this.

MyBeardIsOnFire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Random Screenshots
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2007, 02:31:00 pm »

Wow, you must have roughed the dragon up pretty hard to get that kind of image. How about giving it to the one who slew him?
iantspider stands before you!
Giantspider...killed Yourlast Adventurer
Giantspider...killed Yo Momma

Explodo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2007, 03:08:00 pm »

It was a communal effort. The dragon's first move was to chase some worker into the basement foundations of a tower I was building, and by the time she chased him back out I'd assembled ten archers and ten hammerdwarves around the construction site. Their opening salvo knocked her out cold, she literally didn't get out a single attack on anyone, including the worker she'd been chasing.

Unfortunately the guy who landed the finishing blow died in a routine training accident well before the coffin was built (my barracks are like thunderdome), and the worker who acted as bait also died after some legendary mason went berzerk at a stone clearing workshop stuck deep within the mines, far away from any of the guards (he killed twenty dwarves and five dogs... maybe I should have given him the coffin).

Scorpios

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2007, 08:30:00 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by Explodo:
<STRONG>It was a communal effort. The dragon's first move was to chase some worker into the basement foundations of a tower I was building, and by the time she chased him back out I'd assembled ten archers and ten hammerdwarves around the construction site. Their opening salvo knocked her out cold, she literally didn't get out a single attack on anyone, including the worker she'd been chasing.

Unfortunately the guy who landed the finishing blow died in a routine training accident well before the coffin was built (my barracks are like thunderdome), and the worker who acted as bait also died after some legendary mason went berzerk at a stone clearing workshop stuck deep within the mines, far away from any of the guards (he killed twenty dwarves and five dogs... maybe I should have given him the coffin).</STRONG>

I believe that explains the second image.

find that I identify forum goers more by their signatures than anything else.
That being said, I should probably think of something witty to put here.