Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Missing the most important room of all.  (Read 2061 times)

Twilight

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Missing the most important room of all.
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2007, 06:48:00 pm »

Hello,
 hey - we could finally use that dwarven soap (I mean, I can't imagine the FUNK of three dozen miners in the same cavern after three or four years - maybe that's why some of them "accidentally" fall into the river)!
quot;Your world was destroyed by the price of plant cheese."

CharonX

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2007, 05:19:00 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by Keiseth:
<STRONG>.

"Hacken Slashem cancelled job: Fight Evil Demon Lord: Reason: Gotta pee! Gotta pee!"</STRONG>

Don't laugh. In one of my Paper and Pen RPG sessions the adventure group faced a horrible fire-spirit which was naturally invulnerable to their weapons ("I attack the spirit with my sword" "ok, you attempt to hit it. your sword is growing extremely hot. you drop it and see as it glows redder and redder and proceeds to melt into a metallic puddle on the floor")
Long they pondered (while fleeing the spirit) how to defeat this evil menace. Until one of them got an idea... "I stop, turn and drop my trousers" "WHAT?" "I pee on the spirit". Exposed to his only vulnerability (mainly) water, the spirit quickly turned from pissed-off to pissed-out and the adventurers could proceed   ;) (Well, they didn't find that huge pool of water that was meant to defeat the spirit, but this was just to good to pass up)

[ April 09, 2007: Message edited by: CharonX ]

Capntastic

• Bay Watcher
  • Greetings, mortals!
    • View Profile
    • A review and literature weblog I never update
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2007, 04:08:00 am »

I think Toady is fine with leaving what he dubs 'night soil' out of the equation.   I'm cool with this too.
Pages: 1 [2]