Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Military Community Fortress  (Read 2799 times)

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
Re: Military Community Fortress
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2007, 06:26:00 pm »

Once you get immigrants I'll be a macedwarf. Or a hammerdwarf. Whichever you prefer. Name: penguinofhonor, unless someone wants to shorten it like Alfy. Nice one there.

Reign on your Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2007, 07:08:00 pm »

DIE TREES DIE! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
ou''re just as free to state your opinion as I am free to completely disregard it.

Sofaspud

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2007, 08:22:00 pm »

Tulon: Spud, why do you run screaming from the very animals you hunted -- WITH YOUR BARE HANDS -- not ten minutes ago?

Spud: It's not the same when they can see you coming!  With their sharp little teeth and beady little eyes... I tell ye, they're EVIL!

Can't... stop... laughing...:<BR>"... but at least in DF if Elves chained themselves to trees it would just mean an extra ax stroke or two." --Forumsdwarf<BR>"Would the owner of the red GCS silk socks, please pick them the f*** up, you left your FPS void on." --MadJax

Reign on your Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2007, 12:36:00 am »

Roy: Aha! You're a wimp of a axe dwarf, that you are. If you don't toughen up I'm going to IS THAT A BUG? KILL IT!
ou''re just as free to state your opinion as I am free to completely disregard it.

Alfador

• Bay Watcher
  • Dangerous Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2007, 12:11:00 pm »

I like the renaming that my dwarf grumbles at--I like the cutesifying of my name, but there's no way in hell a dwarf version of me would. "We are dwarves! We are not cute!"

So yeah, renaming me and having the dwarf grumble at it was about the best thing you could've done. XD Alfy it is.

This is a fox skull helmet. All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality. It menaces with spikes of fox bone and is encircled with bands of fox leather. This item is haunted by the ghost of Alfador Angrorung the fox.

Foamy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2007, 09:28:00 pm »

I'd like to be an imigrant if possible.

Name; Foamy
marksdwarf hunter/soldier

Thanks

Sofaspud

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2007, 04:31:00 pm »

(psst... Jimbo... did we all die of starvation due to my poor hunting skills?  Drown in magma?  Get overrun by kobolds?  Eaten by carp?)
Can't... stop... laughing...:<BR>"... but at least in DF if Elves chained themselves to trees it would just mean an extra ax stroke or two." --Forumsdwarf<BR>"Would the owner of the red GCS silk socks, please pick them the f*** up, you left your FPS void on." --MadJax

Jimbo8250

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2007, 07:26:00 pm »

Sorry for the lack of updates, work's been getting to me (I work in the IT department at my school, I almost didn't get Christmas off, and New Year's is looking so-so).  Also, I keep my copies on my USB drive so I can play it anywhere.  The USB drive is ALMOST dead.  I know a couple of computers I can still read just fine on, but those are at school, and are due to be reformatted/re-imaged.  I managed to get my dad to give me his broken laptop (missing a hard drive, that's the entire problem).  I've ordered a replacement hard drive so as soon as it gets here I'm moving my DF stuff over.  Until then, I'm avoiding using my USB drive as much as possible.  I think you guys would rather not die due to data corruption.  You're not dead, food stocks are low, but the farm is finally started.  I have updates through the summer almost prepped (I have notes and dates, making them funny) but they're on my USB drive.  You see the problem here.  It might be a week or so, but I'll return with updates.  I think I've gotten food handled (until this last immigrant wave anyways).  But that's the current real life status.  They're alive, but if I try and pull them out of stasis too early, they all DIE.

Sorry for taking so long to get this out there, but it's been a VERY bad week for me.  This problem cropped up on Monday, what a way to start your week, eh?

ricemastah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2007, 01:25:00 am »

I'm rice right? Cause that would be cool. Yea I'm a mason, and I'm going to be awesome! Are we going to have really huge walls with fortifications?
Pages: 1 [2]