Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Can you Make Dwarves get Stressed like old versions by modifying Raws?  (Read 581 times)

NahteKavlozs

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

I have tried removing the euphoria from alcohol, and even replaced it with bad emotions such as displeasure or disillusionment, but nothing I do seems to impact the dwarves. Is there any way to make them behave more like they did in the previous versions?

vjmdhzgr

• Bay Watcher
  • Hehehe
    • View Profile

Well modifying some personality traits for dwarves might help.
[PERSONALITY:ENVY_PROPENSITY:100:100:100][PERSONALITY:CHEER_PROPENSITY:0:0:0][PERSONALITY:DEPRESSION_PROPENSITY:100:100:100][PERSONALITY:ANGER_PROPENSITY:100:100:100][PERSONALITY:ANXIETY_PROPENSITY:100:100:100][PERSONALITY:STRESS_VULNERABILITY:100:100:100][PERSONALITY:FRIENDLINESS:0:0:0][PERSONALITY:HUMOR:0:0:0][PERSONALITY:CRUELTY:100:100:100][PERSONALITY:TOLERANT:0:0:0][PERSONALITY:ALTRUISM:0:0:0][PERSONALITY:DUTIFULNESS:0:0:0]
I'd guess that most of these will likely make dwarves more stressed in general, though friendliness, humor, cruelty, and dutifulness I'm not entirely sure will work. Even this might not really be enough, but it might help.
Its a feature. Impregnating booze is a planned tech tree for dwarves and this is a sneak peek at it.
Unless you're past reproductive age. Then you're pretty much an extension of your kids' genitalia