Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Retired adventurers and full fort citizenship  (Read 655 times)

Walkaboutout

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Retired adventurers and full fort citizenship
« on: January 06, 2016, 09:48:46 am »

So, does an adventurer that is retired at the site of a previously retired fort of your own, eventually petition said fort for full citizenship? Assuming of course you retired an adventurer or two there, then unretired the fort to play it.

In my experience, I've noticed that those retired adventurers are listed as being citizens of the fortress; however they are not listed as belonging to the local group that the original 7 (and all subsequent migrants), are made a part of (in this case The Lonely Guard). With that group membership missing, I can't seem to control the labors of any retired adventurers, unless said adventurer was originally created as being from the fortress in the first place.

I do not play a TON of adventure mode, so maybe there's another way to go about this. I know I can ask the fort site's leader to make me a performer for the fort, but my guys don't generally have performance skills. Perhaps I can join the local group/faction via a lot of questing for them?

As an aside, are adventurers always asexual? It would be cool to see a retired adventurer start a family, but the 3 or 4 that I've tried have all been asexual. My guess at this point is that all adventurers are generated that way.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2016, 12:25:54 pm by Walkaboutout »