Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: The Second Son (IC thread) (Issue #1: Farfield, Page 2: Kleptomania )  (Read 9298 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: The Second Son (IC thread) (Issue #1: Farfield, Page 2: Kleptomania )
« Reply #105 on: June 27, 2016, 04:14:15 pm »

Lillian purses her lips ever so slightly.
"That is not an ideal situation, but if you feel that is what needs to be done, I'll keep out of your way when we get there."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

Radia notes that his voice seems different. Hm.

"I've definitely considered the possibility that I might have chosen to be here. Thing is, the world not wanting me doesn't seem like the kind of thing that'd cause me to choose to lose my memory or whatever happened. I don't know the real context, and I get the distinct sense you're not going to tell me. And beyond that, I have no guarantee that you're not just bullshitting to stall until your backup gets here, or that you haven't asked this before and don't know exactly how this conversation is going to go."

"At this point, you usually run." He sighs. "And, sometimes we catch you...or, we don't, but you come back anyway.

Well. I suppose you can surrender. You've done that a few times...but, those other times, you chose to come back here...I can promise you won't be harmed, if you come peacefully. That's why you're here-because we didn't want to hurt you. We can give you all the answers you're looking for. I can also promise you won't like the answers you find. But, your nature compels you to find the truth, does it not?

Your only other choice is either continue this meaningless search-there are no holes in Farfield to escape from-or, otherwise compel me and my allies to aid you against our will.

Make your choice, ma'am."

"...You know, it pokes a bit of a hole in your statement about not wanting to hurt people when you stun first talk later on my friend."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: July 02, 2016, 10:48:26 am »

"Most of the time people can be taken without a fight. At times we are forced to act quickly-in the example of an inmate who is undergoing post-cognitive suppresion breakdown, it's important to secure vulnerable bystanders who might be injured in case of violence.

The use of non-lethal means should help my case, shouldn't it?"
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: July 02, 2016, 11:05:33 am »

"Attack-first is a point against you and non lethal is a point for. Evens out. You're actually listening, point for, but I have no real reason to believe anything you say, point against.

You know, this really is a hard decision. I want answers, yeah. But if I went with you I doubt I'd know them for long before you put me back into whatever state makes us forget. I'm sure I've said this before, unless you're lying, anyway."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: July 03, 2016, 10:19:09 pm »

"Then it is agreed! We shall pursue this garbage vehicle in this beverage vehicle, and hopefully apply appropriate amounts of force upon finding it!"

Star... pauses a moment before remembering the pedals were the acceleration-deceleration inputs, then uses the- right, that one stops it, THIS one makes it go. She'd catch up to or at least find that garbage vehicle yet!

She stops only momentarily to throw a distraught Jack into the van, her schemes for escaping this place sensibly crumbling under what appeared to be a system that was rapidly breaking down.

Then it's onwards once again!
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: July 05, 2016, 06:50:24 pm »

Jack quickly jumped into the van, taking in a deep breath as the vehicle sped along. He wasted no time though in explaining what needed to be done,
"I don't know what you are doing but we need to head to the houses in the direction we are going."
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: July 06, 2016, 10:56:23 pm »

Wymond spoke up. "We seem to be pursuing a bunch of terribly suspicious garbage-men, who may be related to some of the mysteries of this place that we are in."
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]