Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Space Hulk Dungeon Builder (40K SG)  (Read 710 times)

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
Space Hulk Dungeon Builder (40K SG)
« on: December 28, 2015, 07:32:43 pm »

Narrowly, you avoided utter annihilation from an incoming melta shot, praying to the Ruinous Powers to save you. And save you they did; now you find yourself and what remains on your warband inside a huge, mechanical cavern. Screams, roars, and other, darker sounds echo from beyond the walls and the halls.

Through your divination, you are on a Space Hulk, one that has just exited the Warp. The noises become nearer and fiercer, their owners noticing new prey. You must prepare defenses!

Resources:

20 Requisition (To build rooms and items)
10 Favor (To recruit and summon minions)

Rooms:
(More rooms can be created when mining.)
Summoner Circle
(Available room)
(Available room)

Minions: (More minions can be accommodated later)
1x Cabal of Cultists
(Available minion)

Spoiler: Room Templates (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Minion Templates (click to show/hide)

Action: (An action undertaken by you, a Chaos Lord, personally. You may guard a room, yourself significantly more powerful than enemies, though there is the risk of dying. Also, you may worship at an altar, research new rooms, design new items, etc. Finally, you assign your minions to either guard or do other menial tasks, such as mining or training.)

((System: Simple d6 roll for every action with risk of failure. d6 vs d6 for any contested action.))
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.