Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Comrads and Foes: Alchamech Team A  (Read 4651 times)

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
Re: Comrads and Foes: Alchamech Team A
« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2015, 05:31:56 pm »

You need a nickname!
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 22, 2015, 06:17:28 pm »

OFFICER

Name: Commander Fiona Fairday

INVENTORY
Officer Uniform
M1911 Pistol
M16 Assault Rifle

GENERAL SKILLS
[100/100]
Guns: 10
Melee: 10
Dodge: 10
Strength: 10
Agility: 10

SQUAD
[200/200]

Size: 10

Experience: 25

Weaponry: (GM can input.)

Leadership: 50

Alreona: 75

Additional: (Filled out as I go along.)

It looks like a work in progress, so I won't comment yet. I probably won't suggest any weaponry, sorry! You gotta choose your own. If you have any questions, I'll answer them.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 23, 2015, 02:26:30 pm »

Due to lack of concrete actions, Stirk is going to have to make lots and lots of assumptions.

Team A actions:

Walter 'The Reaper' Joseph has Deployed in the Grasslands!
Lucius 'The Thunder' Blackburn has Deployed in the Grasslands!
Seras Mordi has Deployed in the Grasslands!
Commander Fiona Fairday has Deployed in the Grasslands!
3 Mech Mooks have deployed in the Grasslands!

The entire team focuses on the grassland. Naturally, with such a large force deployed into a single space, there is a good chance you have already been spotted. However, thanks to the Stealth ability of several of your troops, it would be difficult for your enemy to find out anything more than "There is someone in the grasslands!". In any case, the grasslands seem mostly vacant at the moment. The semi-recent constructions show that someone was here, but there is currently nobody visible. If there is anyone else in the grassland, there must either be a small amount, or they must be really good at hiding.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 23, 2015, 02:49:40 pm »

Find a vantage point (preferably with some vegetation or something like that) on the way towards the mountains and move there while hopefully evading detection. Do not advance too much though - keep myself in the rear or middle of our forces. Afterwards, engage camo (if it isn't already on (and diverting power from engines, if necessary)) and look for enemies to snipe with the railgun.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 23, 2015, 02:57:04 pm »

Turn on invisibility. Sneak across the field.
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 23, 2015, 03:29:12 pm »

Be stealthy. Move forward.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Lermfish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 23, 2015, 04:09:08 pm »

Hmm . . . Profile updated/fixed by the way!

> Fiona and her men will split. Half (15) will follow her to the mountains, set up shop and await further orders while the remaining half will entrench, setting up MG nests and scouting the immediate area just in case an ambush is waiting.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 28, 2015, 09:01:04 pm »

***Ridge Mountains***
***Turn 2: Sneaky Sneaky***

Lucius 'The Thunder' Blackburn looks for an appropriate vantage point. Unfortunately, the grasslands are completely flat, lacking any vegetation aside from tall grass. The nearby forest has many might trees, large enough to hide in, and he believes he can find an appropriate place near the boarder. He makes his way sloooowly toward the forest as sneakily as a several ton war-machine can manage. (Do you want to go to the forest/grassland boarder?)

Walter 'The Reaper' Joseph easily sneaks through the field all the way up to the first moat. It is wide, and will be difficult to get over. He knows that entering the water is somewhat dangerous, while he feels confident in his ability to hide under the surface, it does make it more difficult for his invisibility power to work, as he still needs to breath, still displaces water and causes ripples, and will create noise if moving too fast in it.

Seras Mordi joins the others in sneaking toward the mountains. Likewise, she is stopped by the moat, though it took her slightly longer to get to this point. Without flashy invisibility, crossing will be even more difficult.

Fiona's troops begin entrenching at the LZ entrance point (as stealthily as possible, of course.) They observe the surrounding area from their starting point, finding nothing of interest. The rest slowly move toward the mountains. Unfortunately it isn't easy, the grassland is too wide to cross in a single turn even without obstructions. They manage to reach the moat, taking the hint from the others to do so relatively stealthily. They have the same problems of the other two, compounded by the fact that there are much more of them....

That moat :p.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 28, 2015, 09:04:02 pm »

How wide is the moat? If under ~15 feet, jump across!

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 28, 2015, 09:07:10 pm »

Move to the border, but don't enter too deep into the forest. Be stealthy. Then watch for enemies and be ready to let them hear the thunder.

Lermfish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 29, 2015, 10:29:11 am »

That moment when jetpacks would have been a good addition to Fiona's arsenal.

>Since the first 15 are nested and acting as reinforcements, I don't need to do anything with them. Fiona's 15 headed for the mountains however? Here is what they're going to do: Fiona's men will cross the moat two at a time. Fiona will go last (the odd one out of 15 divided by 2). When each pair crosses, they do so slowly, keeping their heads on swivels in the case of enemy attack. The ones waiting for their turn to cross will assist in covering the ones moving across the moat. This includes friendlies (the other two characters).

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 12, 2015, 07:36:20 pm »

***Ridge Mountains***
***Turn 3: Rising E-moat-ions***

Fiona's troops begin marching across the moat in pairs, as Walter 'The Reaper' Joseph attempts to jump across. He misses by several feet, landing with a soft splash no worse than what the other troops where making and finishes with no problem. As the third pair touches the shore, gunshots ring out. The two in the water die instantly as the gunshots splash the water around. ((Also, Fiona has a Alreona, which is a person who would love to cross at the same time as her :p))

The StealthMech makes it into place near the forest, though it has not marked any particular targets at the moment.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 12, 2015, 07:50:23 pm »

Engage stealth mode if it isn't on already. Shoot at any foe I spot. Heavier ones are a priority. Also, shoot at muzzle flashes if I happen to see any.

Lermfish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 20, 2015, 05:53:03 pm »

***Ridge Mountains***
***Turn 3: Rising E-moat-ions***

Fiona's troops begin marching across the moat in pairs, as Walter 'The Reaper' Joseph attempts to jump across. He misses by several feet, landing with a soft splash no worse than what the other troops where making and finishes with no problem. As the third pair touches the shore, gunshots ring out. The two in the water die instantly as the gunshots splash the water around. ((Also, Fiona has a Alreona, which is a person who would love to cross at the same time as her :p))
Oh hell naw!

> All of Fiona's men and herself included will go full prone in all directions. That means at least two men should be facing all possible directions. They'll try to assess where the bullets came from as well as attempt to make out any enemy shapes in the distance. Snipers on deck, with spotters. They are to fire upon any hostiles that have the misfortune of finding themselves in the crosshairs of Fiona's men.
Pages: 1 2 [3]