Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Dwarves consuming like locusts now?  (Read 2661 times)

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile
Re: Dwarves consuming like locusts now?
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2015, 02:57:44 pm »

I've noticed alcohol consumption was high, but I put it down to the guests and children doing nothing but drinking and bullshitting with the farmers 24/7. I don't usually pay the dwarves much mind in their off hours, but if they're literally going down to the pub to dump perfectly good booze on the ground for a laugh, something will have to be done.
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.

KillzEmAllGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Searching for the other sock.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2015, 05:54:11 pm »

Just sounds like they're too drunk to know what they're doing, has anyone tried to start a fire in adventure mode yet?
I can picture the tavern burning everyone inside while some still are dropping booze all over the place.

selrahc007

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2015, 07:31:29 pm »

Just sounds like they're too drunk to know what they're doing, has anyone tried to start a fire in adventure mode yet?
I can picture the tavern burning everyone inside while some still are dropping booze all over the place.
I'm gonna go try that when I reach my computer next, which may be a while though
I just have a fetish for making armor out of cats. I spend an inordinate amount of time trying to get my bone crafter to decorate my cat leather armor with cat bone.
I'll take "Things you hear on the Bay 12 forums" for $1200, Alex.

Kestrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2015, 09:04:31 pm »

I think consumption is substantially higher than previous.  I compensated by increasing fruit gathering, and now my booze reserves are properly back in the thousands.
Goblin 6 (to Goblin 7): I heard that I died.
Goblin 7 (to Goblin 6): I died.
Goblin 6 (to Goblin 7): It was inevitable.
Goblin 7 (to Goblin 6): It was inevitable.
Pages: 1 [2]