Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Indivisible - 2D Action/RPG from the Skullgirl Devs (Now with 100% more tapirs)  (Read 666 times)

draco1234

• Bay Watcher
  • What's the worst that can happen?
    • View Profile

I haven't seen anything about this game here, and in my personal opinion it looks amazing, so it would be a shame not to spread the word.  So here goes:

Indivisible is a very promising upcoming action/RPG being developed by Lab Zero, the creators of Skullgirls, and currently being crowdfunded through Indiegogo.  The game has a really nice aesthetic, and the combat system is heavily inspired by games such as Valkyrie Profile, but with a more active take on the system.  While the game has already gained over $1,000,000 and reached 70% of it's funding goal, it still needs our support to be made into a reality! Did I mention the main character has a pet tapir, and it's the best damn tapir ever.
(They even have a plushie)

Don't just listen to me though, check out the Indiegogo page for much more information on the gameplay, story, and everything else!
On top of that, there's currently a playable prototype of the game that can be downloaded for free, either from the indiegogo page or from the PSN store (the prototype will soon be available on steam as well).

If your unsure as to whether or not the game is worth your support, then you should definitely give the prototype a go and see for yourself.
Let's all work together and ride this hype missile to the top!

« Last Edit: November 19, 2015, 09:59:47 pm by draco1234 »