Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: [SG] Child of the Mountainhomes  (Read 4003 times)

Robot Parade Leader

• Bay Watcher
  • Well, go on ... parade!
    • View Profile
Re: [SG] Child of the Mountainhomes
« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2016, 01:49:43 pm »

Buy the Military Animal Training and Bronze training axe.

We could do with good spare weapon and a book on taming for various of uses and to pass time for socializing.

+1 Sounds reasonable
+1

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 01, 2016, 07:16:36 am »

I'm not convinced this is a good idea, but I guess if we were dead set on having good ideas we wouldn't be the weakest soldier on a military caravan.

I'm also torn between buying one Bronze axe or two copper ones. If we are the only dworf on the trip to bring a training weapon, we will seem kinda silly.
Simple solution: Spar with veterans, give them the axe. They clearly don't fear a full steel one in our hands!

Interesting question, though: What happens to enemy loot? Does it get added to the caravan, or can we grab it? Crappy bandit axes or whatever could count as sparring weapons, I assume.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 01, 2016, 08:26:28 am »

PTW.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

femmelf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 02, 2016, 09:01:29 am »

Buy the Military Animal Training and Bronze training axe.

We could do with good spare weapon and a book on taming for various of uses and to pass time for socializing.

+1 Sounds reasonable
+1
+1 PTW
Pages: 1 2 [3]