Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: ☼Hexhaunt - Warlock tutorial/Story fort [MDF 34.11]☼  (Read 4202 times)

Splint

• Bay Watcher
  • War is a valid form of diplomacy.
    • View Profile
Re: ☼Hexhaunt - Warlock tutorial/Story fort [MDF 34.11]☼
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2015, 09:13:05 pm »

Cross put a hand on his manservant's shoulder. “My friend, the risk of damage outweighs the possible benefits.” He smiled at the undead servant. “Just think of it, perhaps in an instant you could be an equal to any journeyman or master smith!
One of these is backwards?

Nope. The guy's a (former) nobleman, so he didn't think of what the benefit to his servant would be initially. It was kind of an "Oh shit, should have said something else. Quick Cross! Improvise! Say something that might sound good!" situation for his brain.

Working on another update, may or may not have it done before work tomorrow.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2015, 09:18:52 pm »

Might want to make it clearer that he's suddenly changing his opinions?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Splint

• Bay Watcher
  • War is a valid form of diplomacy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2015, 08:20:53 pm »

Might want to make it clearer that he's suddenly changing his opinions?

Not a change of opinion. It was an afterthought to try and get Donovan to be more receptive, since Donovan still has his self-awareness for story purposes.

Anyway, I  added a list of unclaimed warlocks, ghouls, and so on. Update will have to wait, as I got home pretty late tonight.
Pages: 1 [2]