Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57]

Author Topic: You are a Dungeon  (Read 47007 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Dungeon
« Reply #840 on: September 26, 2015, 12:36:41 pm »

So, which spells should our mages cast? I say that the elementalist should cast fire sparkle on the frontline troops (if it explodes, it does area damage) and that the illusionist should create an illusion between the crossbowmen and the archers. Preferably one between the ranged units and the melee ones, so that they fire at them from behind.

The bats should stay hidden and strike at the archers when they are distracted.
The elementalist could cast earth needle in case there is a really good formation and it proves difficult to break. It will force the troops to disperse somewhat.
or heat up the ground they're standing on.
nah, their boots would protect them from any level of heat we could likely get out of the ground at this point. They are level 0 magic users, after all.
Even magma heat?
We can't DO magma heat.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #841 on: October 22, 2015, 02:34:03 am »

Shock and awe is our best option.

Conceal our troops until the enemy is all in the main entrance.

Then open up with the Bat Emperor and the Howl of the Banshee.

Our skeletal troops cut off their escape from behind while big bat and friends and the archers anvil from the front.

Profit...
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #842 on: November 08, 2015, 06:51:07 pm »

Poke
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57]